The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't watched a lot of Cleveland yet this season, but is Love always this lackadaisical on the boards now or is he sad because LeBron yelled at him? He just looks uninterested to get in the mix.

Last edited:
hanging on the rim is the weakest T
what's the point of calling it? are they afraid the rim might go down?

I haven't watched a lot of Cleveland yet this season, but is Love always this lackadaisical on the boards now or is he sad because LeBron yelled at him? He just looks uninterested to get in the mix.
Love definitely looking pretty average every time i see the Cavs play

what the **** happened to chalmers man? did bron legitimately make him better while he was there? this fool cant even hit layups now. he does kinda have methface tho. does he have a drug problem?

what the **** happened to chalmers man? did bron legitimately make him better while he was there? this fool cant even hit layups now. he does kinda have methface tho. does he have a drug problem?
Lebron didn't make him better. He has been bad all his career.

Lebron didn't make him better. He has been bad all his career.

he was better than this when bron was there, what are you talking about? he had mad clutch shots off bron passes

Last edited:
waiters with his head down two consecutive plays where he shouldve pass
this guy aint making past the trade deadline

he was better than this when bron was there, what are you talking about? he had mad clutch shots off bron passes
He can't handle. The only thing he does is shoot wide open threes at a low percentage. When lebron was there he didn't get to handle the ball that's why he looked better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom