The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree with Osh. People dont seem to care about the cavs anywherr near as much. Its not a spectacle for a few reasons.

Heat signed Hassan Whiteside?

I wanted him to sign there like the past two seasons. Kid could develop into a decent running big.

Did anyone see the powder throw by lbj? Son threw the chalk at buddy, straight disrespect we need that gif :lol:

Even Wade's hair is looking fuller than usual... more luxurious.

This ***** actually found a time machine.

wade def back on that cycle. I love it though. **** bron. i need chalmers to get going. bron cut with baking soda

‏@ESPNStatsInfo  
Tim Duncan was -34 for Spurs on Thursday, the worst single-game plus-minus of his career (regular season or postseason).

Last edited:
just noticed the jerseys have their first names instead of last 
roll.gif

Adidas man 
mean.gif

‏@ESPNStatsInfo  
Tim Duncan was -34 for Spurs on Thursday, the worst single-game plus-minus of his career (regular season or postseason).

He didn't play well? I watched the whole game, it didn't seem bad. but idk. maybe I glazed over every time the spurs touched the ball.

Calling it now Chris Paul going to turn up on Steph and Klay is going to turn up on anybody the Clippers throw at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom