The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe is the last of a dying breed.

Now players just dress as metreosexuals together and pose for the gram 

Yep gonna hate it when he is gone, my last link to 90's basketball along with KG, Dirk, Paul, and Ray if he is supposedly signing. I feel like I am missing a few but those are my main people...

timmy, andre, them boys are all on their last yrs. late 90s/early00s. does nash still count? :lol:

Last edited:
Do have them winning it all? Idk it's December

:lol: at having vibe before season started on MIA / SA, was only the finals match up the year before

You just don't have a opinion on picking contenders. That's cool. You won't pick until you see more. I on the other hand don't mind saying who I think are legit contenders. As it stands now I'm not sold on GS. How much basketball do you have to see before you can tell who has a chance or not?

Last edited:
everyone camping out for page 1k 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Do have them winning it all? Idk it's December

:lol: at having vibe before season started on MIA / SA, was only the finals match up the year before

You just don't have a opinion on picking contenders. That's cool. You won't pick until you see more. I on the other hand don't mind saying who I think are legit contenders. As it stands now I'm not sold on GS. How much basketball do you have to see before you can tell who has a chance or not?
If you're not sold on GS, then who are you sold on?

SA, Dallas, Mem West. Chi, Wash and Cleveland in the east. Sorry Raptors fans.

Only way I see GS making the Finals is if Dallas beats SA and Mem. The chances GS avoid both in the playoffs isn't likely. Dallas matches up against them better than GS.

SA, Dallas, Mem West. Chi, Wash and Cleveland in the east. Sorry Raptors fans.

Only way I see GS making the Finals is if Dallas beats SA and Mem. The chances GS avoid both in the playoffs isn't likely. Dallas matches up against them better than GS.
the only way SA, dallas, mem, chi, wash or cleveland dont win the championship is if none of these teams make the finals 

the only way SA, dallas, mem, chi, wash or cleveland dont win the championship is if none of these teams make the finals 

#Magic

Wow @ Bogut. I was just saying he's bound to go down sooner or later. :smh:

edit: on 1k :smokin

Last edited:
The only reason I took Dallas off the contender list was due to their defense. The chances of them winning a title with a average to below average defense is low IMO. You have to at least be top 10 in the offensive and defensive category.

The only thing keeping Golden State off the true contender list is their health. I don't believe in Bogut remaining healthy for a full season. I would also like to see how they get through their toughest stretch in the scheduling department. However, they are top 10 in off/def.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom