The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
so they decide to call traveling in the nba these days :lol:
reported

parkinson is a crippling disease. ive witness it first hand and to make a joke about that is disgusting. many people suffer from this disease. would you say that to michael j fox, ali, or anyone suffering from this. have some respect, nt isnt a place for this type of nonsense behavior SMH
Real talk

dudes out here trying to reach for laughs. might as well make fun of disabled or the poor

You know when you play pickup and there's always that one dude who thinks he's too good to try and you just want to punch him in the face?

LeBron is that dude right now.

No hate. Serious. But it's getting annoying. Apologies for rant.

I wanna say, "I can't believe that just happened,"

...but...

eyes.gif

Last edited:
You know when you play pickup and there's always that one dude who thinks he's too good to try and you just want to punch him in the face?
LeBron is that dude right now.
No hate. Serious. But it's getting annoying. Apologies for rant.

Lmao u mad

as a knicks fan i've seen the refs bail out the other one too many times. it's the usual thing

they really try their best to help the other team out especially when it's a high profile player like lebron

y'all don't wanna hear that though

That was a bad call, but the Knicks almost deserved it for how they handled that loose ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom