The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

Do we have assurance these networks arent going to ruin picks for us? Might have to stay away from twitter. Christ. @#%$ you Goodell. @#%$ you.

shocker 
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Do we have assurance these networks arent going to ruin picks for us? Might have to stay away from twitter. Christ. @#%$ you Goodell. @#%$ you.

Berman does it every year. Dude is an ego maniac... NFL Networks gives about 3 names while Goddell is walking up, love their coverage in comparison... Mayock >>>>> Mel and McShay

why do they take the entire time already KNOWING who they are gonna be taking? I dont understand it...........

i'm watching the first round ... that's all i can stomach on ESPN ...

not a luck fan but his highlight reel is impressive ...

i don't like to comment on the next man ... but RG3 ... that's looking give the og choppa suit some serious comp

Luck needs to invite in a smartphone, what was with that 1999 Motorola Startac flipphone?

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

why do they take the entire time already KNOWING who they are gonna be taking? I dont understand it...........

I'm saying. They should have just ran through these first 2 picks. 
laugh.gif

Who was snitching about knowing picks before they happen? It's not that serious but that's cause I didn't mind it not being exactly a mystery. Weak sauce to me.

Man, I just can't believe the Browns made this move, couldn't they have traded down for even more picks? RB are not worth that high.

Back
Top Bottom