The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

Originally Posted by Freeze

i actually like drakes fit...thats that late 70's early 80's Vegas look...I ca rock wit it.  loll @ him rockin a 'just go with it' wedding band tho smh

Rihanna lookin tasty.

Hov be lookin funky. lol.

J.Cole must be 6'6''

I'm officially over kim k.

lebron sticks me as a corny follower. like despite all the athletic talent, cheese and so called power, son is a beta.
Agree with this.  Not that she's not hot anymore -- she still is.  Its just that I don't get that, "oh, man, what I would do" reaction when I see her anymore.  I guess complete oversaturation will do that for a person.   

Bill Simmons tweeted that Ciara was the MVP because she broke more necks then a bad car wreck. 

But I have yet to see any pics of her from the game.....anyone? 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Bill Simmons tweeted that Ciara was the MVP because she broke more necks then a bad car wreck. 

I don't know about Sunday night but I'm guessing Bill Simmons is talking about this outfit from Saturday night and if so he is 100% correct.........

6360236130somethingfab2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I don't know about Sunday night but I'm guessing Bill Simmons is talking about this outfit from Saturday night and if so he is 100% correct.........

6360236130somethingfab2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I don't give a damn how much work has been done to her or how bad her music is, she looking too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 right there.

nbagameredcarpet0221201.jpg

Gabrielle Union

Lala

Keri
nbaallstargamecelebriti.jpg

others

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ Drake dressing like Ron Burgundy....He probly got on the cologne with real bits of panther too
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom