[| -- The 2009 HOT 97 Radio SUMMERJAM Concert @ Giants Stadium (SUNDAY) -- |]

I'm not turning no swag on. It was probably just the mood of the even to hear that made it better.

Alright, when's the full concert vid comin'?
nerd.gif

badly managed. should have had jeezy w/ jay and drake end it. or show jadakiss love and let him close it out for the hometown crowd.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

I'm not turning no swag on. It was probably just the mood of the even to hear that made it better.

How people pretend they not feeling that song , joint goes hard
pimp.gif

I don't think it's trash or nothing but I honestly don't even have that on my iPod.

i like shoes too wrote:

why have jim and juelz close if cam is not there. half the people probably walked out during their set.

HELL YEAH everyone bounced I was one of them
roll.gif
....talkingreasy bout the Death of Autotune..
sick.gif
i was really pulling for Cam i'msurprised they even went thru Cam's library (Oh Boy, Hey Ma) it was GARBAGE!!! really after Jay came one there was no need to T-Pain or Jimmy to comeout....T-Pain's set was long for no reason, and all of his good songs were collabo's with other artists who weren't even there it just wasn't agood look
tired.gif
The best set was Jeezy bringin Drake and Jay out cuz evenMary was weak Meth & Red was pretty dope they only did one new song tho

Was really dissappointed with the dips performance, left the stadium as soon as they did the oh boy and suck it or not. No Cam
tired.gif
. really taking cam credits.
T-Pain was aight i guess, wasn't really feelin him, Ace hood or lame Khaled
Lil Kim should of done some throwback joints, can't say how the performance was lookin at her booty the whole time. Kim was lookin
devil.gif

Hova performance was crazy
Jezzy was shown mad love
Mary J performed mad long. felt like and hour. good thing i was zooted.
Meth and Red was aight, it picked up when they performed da rockwilder
Busta was aight, showed mad energy
Swizz was aight
Jada was shown mad love, everyone was smoking when the Lox hit the stage
Dream was aight, Fab came out did throw it in the bag. (Was waiting for my time, no luck
tired.gif
)
Jermiah birthday sex was on point
Elephant Man was on point to get the show started.

Overall seats was on point, had upper seats, went all the way down to the lower tier, tried to get backstage no luck they called security had to book it. wehad the brooklyn movement movin. the group of people at the side yellin brooklyn, was us if seen it.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Jay said he wasn't dissing Pain or Ye. He was saying that these 2 did it and were good at it. He was addressing the Bandwagon that got created.

folks dont be listening...

Overall seats was on point, had upper seats, went all the way down to the lower tier, tried to get backstage no luck they called security had to book it. we had the brooklyn movement movin. the group of people at the side yellin brooklyn, was us if seen it.

Haaaa...that was u guys? Rowdy @!% crew..lol...i luv it!

Back
Top Bottom