The 2008-09 NBA Casual Wear Thread - Nugs Training Camp, D12's Tank, LBJ pg 45

^^If your not a millionaire who travels all the time, then it is unacceptable for any male to have those Louie toiletry bags.

Doesn't it seem like a couple of players buy their suits at The Clothing Broker? 2 suits for $139.00 FTL...

Damn, C&C Music Factory? Who would pay them to do this and why? Last year, Hammer did a half time show here in Denver. The NBA seems to have a lot oftrouble finding even halfway current and/or at least slightly decent acts to perform at their games. I'll never forget the 2005 All-star half time show inDenver. A rapping black cowboy with a dwarf on crutches with a country music theme was the halftime show......

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

SHUGES wrote:
Deron
21ka5mo.jpg
Linen
pimp.gif

That's a nice fit
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

To me a Steve Harvey,Shaq,Alonso style suit is better looking than a close fitting suit

laugh.gif

U gotta be kidding me...a STEVE HARVEY suit? One of them Jamaica Ave. Portabella joints? Dude has some of the worst fits in the entertainment industry. Not to mention his hair was painted on.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

if someone tells me that Steve Harvey has been on the cover of GQ, I'm going to throw a fit.

lebron is a str8 celeb...not an athlete...but a celeb lol. what shoes are he wearing dunks?

Jordan still rocking ugly outfits (beat me to it YBD
laugh.gif
)
fjzr5y.jpg

o0s1nq.jpg

Oden
2j5f49d.jpg

Cotton Camby
nfjwj6.jpg

Diaw
2itlyt3.jpg

Diesel
1058nxi.jpg

Charlie Bell enjoying the perks of being famous
20armub.jpg

Shockey @ the Hornets game
16kzukx.jpg

T & Coco @ Nets game
20af4zt.jpg

Another washed up star performing at halftime: Montell Jordan in LA
436d9b1b08e378aaa8aaf81096e9a9a3-getty-8300996ge018_lakers_nuggets.jpg

Suns dancers
205770l.jpg

14a35f6f32fc68151d2c9b14130758c9-getty-83010067bg005_suns_hornets.jpg

Where are all of you getting these pictures?

By the way, MJ
smh.gif

Is that Diaw before a game cuz I thought the dress code was suits/business casual
grin.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
@ Shaq's swag in that t shirt

Sheldon riding....... her coat-tails
33xgg03.jpg

25atfu9.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! At the Bobcat game.
wwaesg.jpg

Deron
29yo788.jpg

2h2pptx.jpg

This dude...
2yvs70w.jpg

Originally Posted by BabyfacedAssassin31

Most of these looks that Americas loveing right now are European looks ive been seeing my whole life and ive hated

fitted or bootcut jeans for guys
Cardigans and sweaters
Sportscoat/Jacket+jeans+shoes(known as the Clarkson if any of u guys watch the UK car show TopGear ya know wat im talkin about)
slip on shoes,winkle pickers,loafers

Its how our dads have dressed all our lives and its not a good look to us

The whole metal/punk look that Jim Jones and Juelz is rocking these days been here for years

Im not a fan of European fashion at all Im more into urbanwear mostly casual and I dress to the 9s when I need to,Im not a fan of designer gear either I dont own anything designer it just doesnt appeal to me.

To me a Steve Harvey,Shaq,Alonzo style suit is better looking than a close fitting suit

But thas fashion like the song said "if everybody looked the same wed all be looking at eachother"

Peace
Scottie
ahhh...you probably one of them dudes that be disregarding classic euro fashion in favour of Lot29 and Southpole varients
smh.gif

i seen how these basketball fans dress in the UK. I've worked in arenas and its fair to say they are some of the biggest lames walking the face of theplanet. Their outfits are basically a culmination of the ads in SLAM magazine. The one where Bron and Bassy on the front (when Bassy was projected to be aproblem
laugh.gif
) i swear to god i seen dudes wearing Wile e Coyote shirts with P-millers/Dadasupremes within in the last year or so. Rocking these has never been acceptable but in 07-08?? c'mon
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom