The 2008-09 NBA Casual Wear Thread - Nugs Training Camp, D12's Tank, LBJ pg 45

Chris Brown at Magics game alone..

610xucs.jpg

Then he sees Rihanna..

610xxilhdt.jpg

No offense UCLAMIKE... But what makes any of the million pics you posted "casual"?

Not sure if you were trying to be funny or not.... But it would be great if you could remove the pics that have nothing to do with casual wear.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

No offense UCLAMIKE... But what makes any of the million pics you posted "casual"?

Not sure if you were trying to be funny or not.... But it would be great if you could remove the pics that have nothing to do with casual wear.

Thanks.

that was me, @*@#+ you would have no problem with them pics if it wasnt the lakers in it so hush it
roll.gif

people wanted to see champship pics may not want to check that long %*! game 5 thread or the lakers thread so put them there

damn, really? She make a good stand in for her. Swear I thought it was her.
laugh.gif

the $%#$+ is getting mad that people thought it was her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Thanks.

that was me, @*@#+ you would have no problem with them pics if it wasnt the lakers in it so hush it
roll.gif

people wanted to see champship pics may not want to check that long %*! game 5 thread or the lakers thread so put them there
grin.gif

So you figured that people would check a casual-wear thread for championship pics?

I would have had the same exact issue if someone posted a gang of NON-casual pics no matter what team it was. This has zero to do with the Lakers.

You could've simply made a separate thread right after the championship and I'm sure everyone would have appreciated it.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Thanks.

roll.gif

grin.gif

So you figured that people would check a casual-wear thread for championship pics?

I would have had the same exact issue if someone posted a gang of NON-casual pics no matter what team it was. This has zero to do with the Lakers.

You could've simply made a separate thread right after the championship and I'm sure everyone would have appreciated it.

wow
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
I know. And yes, I'm one of those people who thinks he's an idiot for wearing that shirt.

Back
Top Bottom