The 104 player list: A Questionnaire

laugh.gif
@ the Jeter responses.

Jeter

No one

No one

I don't know how anyone could hate Griffey, I mean what has he done to make anyone hate him?

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

1. Ken Griffey, Jr.
2. Joba Chamberlain
3. Tony Gwynn
laugh.gif
Other than the fact that he can't be on the list....

Joba has definitely taken performance enhancing drugs. I posted the info on here before. If I can find the previous post I'll re-post it.

laugh.gif
No disrespect to the OP's criterica, but I just want the other 102 names revealed. Bottom line. I don't think A-Rod and Sammy should share thebill on behalf of the other 102 names.

besthandsInDM:
RENNOGAWDNAB 4 EFIL:
Which player would make you do a Michael Jordan fist pump vs. the Cavs if they were on the list?
2. Not cheering for anyone to go through that. Those who cheated, I want them outed. But I'm not pulling for anyone to be on the list.
3. Hideki Irabu
I am. Barry Bonds. Dude has been such a whiny prick to everyone at least since he came in the league, so it's not too unreasonable to assumehe was like that before he came in the league. 'Oh, haven't you heard why? It's because of the mistreatment of his father. He just...'

He just accepted a reason to be an a-hole and he's running with it. Nearly everyone has a legitimate reason to just be bitter, rude and arrogant all thetime; those that accept those reasons are called 'jerks'. I want him on the list.

heartbreak: Griffey, Jr, Erstad (I suspect he's 1 of the 104
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
)
happy: Bonds
surprised: Eckstein, Juan Pierre, Mariano Rivera, Jeter, Rickey Henderson,

Back
Top Bottom