The 10,000 Club

Don't think ill be reaching that. Been here since 02'
pimp.gif

always said when i hit 10,000 i'll feel i've made my mark on NT and begin to turn into one of those ghost posters.

always said when i hit 10,000 i'll feel i've made my mark on NT and begin to turn into one of those ghost posters.

Why come we don't have NT pendants?
Like we got a tons of jewelers on NT, especially Ben Baller, so why doesn't Meth get some NT pendants done like Death Row Records?
Maybe award 30,000 club with pendants, put ninjahood's on layaway next to his Jesus piece.

Why come we don't have NT pendants?
Like we got a tons of jewelers on NT, especially Ben Baller, so why doesn't Meth get some NT pendants done like Death Row Records?
Maybe award 30,000 club with pendants, put ninjahood's on layaway next to his Jesus piece.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Will I still have to give a damb about how I conduct myself on NT or in the real world?

Exclusivity rule?

10,000+ NTers Chime In

Will My Heinekens Be free when I meet NTers at summits?

These are things I'd like to know, as I approach the 10,000 club....

Will it feel good?
You get Banned and never let back in after asking for TwerkTeam pics
frown.gif

http://derryj3.u.yuku.com/

Will I still have to give a damb about how I conduct myself on NT or in the real world?

Exclusivity rule?

10,000+ NTers Chime In

Will My Heinekens Be free when I meet NTers at summits?

These are things I'd like to know, as I approach the 10,000 club....

Will it feel good?
You get Banned and never let back in after asking for TwerkTeam pics
frown.gif

http://derryj3.u.yuku.com/

Hello to everyone in the 10,000 post club.

It is funny because I hit post number 5,000 in less than two years but it took me over seven years to get to 10,000.

Hello to everyone in the 10,000 post club.

It is funny because I hit post number 5,000 in less than two years but it took me over seven years to get to 10,000.

I've been suspended... Maybe 3 times. Each time I understood and took it on the chin like a real NTer... Pyramid quoting... Belittling another NTer that went on to report me (it wasn't cool bro).... Anyways regardless of what I did Ive been on this board since I was 15 over 2 usernames (one was hacked by a chubby kid named Dray I think
30t6p3b.gif
) but this site has been there through.... A lot. 10,000 will be dope. I plan on doing something special for my NT brethren
what the hell is pyramid quoting?
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Post Nudes
this right here. youll be banned for about a week, but it's alright.

I've been suspended... Maybe 3 times. Each time I understood and took it on the chin like a real NTer... Pyramid quoting... Belittling another NTer that went on to report me (it wasn't cool bro).... Anyways regardless of what I did Ive been on this board since I was 15 over 2 usernames (one was hacked by a chubby kid named Dray I think
30t6p3b.gif
) but this site has been there through.... A lot. 10,000 will be dope. I plan on doing something special for my NT brethren
what the hell is pyramid quoting?
Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Post Nudes
this right here. youll be banned for about a week, but it's alright.

Back
Top Bottom