That MvC2 Hustlers $$$ vol. For everybody

I have had sex 10 times with 2 different chicks within the last week....what have these guys done?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by SamB

The match got up to 26,000k pot.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

I have had sex 10 times with 2 different chicks within the last week....what have these guys done?

-The Juice

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-The Juice

I concur.

Originally Posted by fishinthesky

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

-The Juice

I concur.
laugh.gif
*meh*

26k ain't nothin to a bawse.
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

jae oh en wrote:

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

Lol, as much as I dislike Justin Wong, we all know he's the best MvC2 player in the world.
actually, that title would go to sanford.

You sure?
from evo 2009.
Marvel vs Capcom 2

1) Sanford "Santhrax" Kelly

2) Justin Wong

3) Michael "IFC Yipes" Mendoza

4) Bill "Deus" Wellman

a win at the most recent evo, taking out justin no less, should give you the title of the best out there right?

Justin Wong has taken out Sanford too, not to mention that he's won more tourneys.

as an advance smash player eff you.

first off marvel players have to spend way more time perfecting muscle memory infinites....

smash requires similar practice but its not as ridiculous. on top of this there are things like DI which doesn't make combos automatic in which you can dothem with your eyes close after you land a hit but you actually have to read and follow your opponent.

marvels definitely intense no hate. i used a low tier team tho rogue tronbonne and storm lol.

also lol at 2006 wheres the mag at.

also you need to show the dark prince interview / mm with clockwork. i might look for it

Originally Posted by jae oh en

jae oh en wrote:

LimitedRetroOG wrote:

Lol, as much as I dislike Justin Wong, we all know he's the best MvC2 player in the world.
actually, that title would go to sanford.

You sure?
from evo 2009.
Marvel vs Capcom 2

1) Sanford "Santhrax" Kelly

2) Justin Wong

3) Michael "IFC Yipes" Mendoza

4) Bill "Deus" Wellman

a win at the most recent evo, taking out justin no less, should give you the title of the best out there right?

Justin Wong has taken out Sanford too, not to mention that he's won more tourneys.
Well, Sanford beat Wong at another tourney this past weekend. Its pretty safe to say he passed Wong up.

Really, they (Sanford, JWong, Yipes) can beat each other on any given night so it's hard to say who's best per se. Watch the grudge matchthey had between them.at Seasons Beatings 2.
pimp.gif

But if I had to say who has the edge now, I'd give it to Sanford. Being the Evo and SB4 champ is impressive.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

as an advance smash player eff you.

first off marvel players have to spend way more time perfecting muscle memory infinites....

smash requires similar practice but its not as ridiculous. on top of this there are things like DI which doesn't make combos automatic in which you can do them with your eyes close after you land a hit but you actually have to read and follow your opponent.

marvels definitely intense no hate. i used a low tier team tho rogue tronbonne and storm lol.

also lol at 2006 wheres the mag at.

also you need to show the dark prince interview / mm with clockwork. i might look for it
and this is why I love smash
pimp.gif

Its all about how you react to the opponent as opposed to a certain button combination.

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Someone was saying from SB4 this past weekend Sanford is always shaking when fighting Justin
laugh.gif
no idea you even messed with SRK-related stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by jblackcat13

Someone was saying from SB4 this past weekend Sanford is always shaking when fighting Justin
laugh.gif
no idea you even messed with SRK-related stuff
laugh.gif
More on gaf i visit srk once in awhile

ay bay bay

long time, no see. i'm off that twitter
tired.gif

anyways, MVC2 is intense. been playing it with the homies and getting crushed, but i'm improving. i run with BB Hood, War Machine and Cable usually.
laugh.gif

the game just isn't worth it to learn if you can't play at arcade speed. the only decent thing i could do in that game is AHVB x3
frown.gif

jeez and when we bring up the idea of a 360 mvc2 tournament noooobody is interested -_-

i won a 2500 dollar tourney for Snk vs capcom 2. with a team of Yamazaki teir 2 and Rock Howard teir 2.

pwnd.

so F this game and its hyper viper > ice tempest > magnetos shock super to his loop combo for 100%.

its basically who can get in the first hit. lol

Back
Top Bottom