That MvC2 Hustlers $$$ vol. For everybody

img0233r.jpg

This game does not kno what a recession is

I dont know about the pic but the game retains value like crazy

a used copy goes for retail or above

i concur

either you're winning game tournaments

or

you stumbled on an extremely old batch of MvC2 copies for the dreamcast and sole all of them....and from your pictures i would say you found about 2000copies....

The story is these 2 cats I kno had a big %*! money match First to 10 in MvC2. These nigs both think the other is free. They're both hellaaa nice. Thematch got up to 26,000K pot. Dude Toan who won the match put up 10k on himself thus he came up 10k. But yea all this for a game is ridic.

I love marvel this %*+% is straight HYPE

It's sooooo hard to put money up in this game since it's scary. Lucky I've made like 1k betting in this game. !@$+ the tables put some money up indat marvel

Wow...gaming has sure come a long way. I remember when being dope in Street Fighter 2 gave you a lot of pride. There would be endless lines to play people andif you were good, people would just throw away their money at you. It was probably the best time in arcade/fighting history.

Originally Posted by saxman2112

This thread is relevant to my interests.
indeed, i love that game..and its 10 years old just about..talk about a instant classic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SamB

The story is these 2 cats I kno had a big %*! money match First to 10 in MvC2. These nigs both think the other is free. They're both hellaaa nice. The match got up to 26,000K pot. Dude Toan who won the match put up 10k on himself thus he came up 10k. But yea all this for a game is ridic.

are they smashing?

mrgrapes85 wrote:
Originally Posted by SamB

The story is these 2 cats I kno had a big %*! money match First to 10 in MvC2. These nigs both think the other is free. They're both hellaaa nice. The match got up to 26,000K pot. Dude Toan who won the match put up 10k on himself thus he came up 10k. But yea all this for a game is ridic.

are they smashing?
Ooo thats low. But to answer�your question�MvC2�players = Maybe. %$#!*+ who play Guilty Gear and Smash Bros. = Helll�Na. This dirty white�broadlet the homies run train cuz they were playing mvc2 lol

��

Straight up, wth was even going on there? Street fighter II was dope....these new games with all the super/alpha/unltra crap is too much.

Na my homie won all that $$$ for winning 10 games in MvC2. Thats why this game is crazy

Back
Top Bottom