That Hookup Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh man i wish i had that hookup but now i gotta satnd next to all the other chumps who are thirsty for the shoes.

P.S. im no chump but i am VERY thirsty for the shoes lmao

Got a really good boy of mine that works at Nike Store that hooked it up with a Swoosh account, and Got another boy at champs, and I'm cool with the owner of SoleFly, and got another boy that is well connect with people at Nike Corporate so I'm set, very grateful for these guys.

Originally Posted by mr delorean

if life's greatest joy was rubbing elbows with athletic store employees, i would probably put a bullet in my head.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

straight ruthless

Originally Posted by bryhe1

Got a really good boy of mine that works at Nike Store that hooked it up with a Swoosh account, and Got another boy at champs, and I'm cool with the owner of SoleFly, and got another boy that is well connect with people at Nike Corporate so I'm set, very grateful for these guys.

Very fortunate indeed. Even a lot of highly paid drug dealers and athletes wish they had it like that. Sam Hurd especially.

i dont know if god was trying to bless me or what but in the last 3 days i have found 2 connects on the kicks. a chick i was messing with has been working at champs this whole time, so i think imma beef up talking to her for these concords

Originally Posted by rtdix214

i dont know if god was trying to bless me or what but in the last 3 days i have found 2 connects on the kicks. a chick i was messing with has been working at champs this whole time, so i think imma beef up talking to her for these concords

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have a connect but I give him pocket cash every now and then.  he doesn't know anything about the resell game and recently got in trouble for hooking me up with too many kix.  So for the Concords, I'm actually going to spend the rape price of $500 for 2 pairs.  I wish i could get them for retail, but I live in Queens and I doubt I'll be able to snag them with out camping out (which I will never do!).

Hook ups/connects, def appreciated though
pimp.gif

just spoke to my connect, got my 2 pairs locked up, feels great to know you dont have to run around and wait in lines to get a pair.

The best connects are corporate Jordan and Nike Sportswear connects get sneakers for the free...peace to G$ and my main man H.

I usually will come through with lunch for my chick. I also give her cash at Christmas. Anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom