That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

Originally Posted by roe510

Picture+2.png

too funny!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rihanna and Chris Brown Are Back Together[/h1]
By Elizabeth Leonard

Originally posted Friday February 27, 2009 07:50 PM EST
[table] Rihanna and Chris Brown on Feb. 7 Photo by: Lester Cohen / WireImage [tr][td]
rihanna.jpg
[/td] [/tr][/table]Rihanna and Chris Brown are back together, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

The pair have reunited almost three weeks after Brown, 19, allegedly battered the "Umbrella" singer on Feb. 8, a source tells PEOPLE.

"They're together again. They care for each other," says the source. The on-again couple are currently spending time together at one of Sean "Diddy" Combs's homes.

Adds the source: "While Chris is reflective and saddened about what happened, he is really happy to be with the woman he loves."

In its latest issue, PEOPLE reports that Brown called Rihanna on her 21st birthday one week ago. "He called to wish her happy birthday," a source told the magazine. "They've reached out to each other. It's been mutual."

Brown was booked by LAPD for making criminal threats but the case has not yet been presented to the District Attorney, who will ultimately determine which charges, if any, will be prosecuted.

Wow, no joke. I hope he beats her again this shows how dumb girls can be at times. Then again it can be said about the simpin guys who keep getting raped bytheir girls for money and keep staying with em.

Rihannas father Ronald Fenty has spoken exclusively from his home in Barbados about his daughters decision to get back with Chris Brown. Rihanna and Brown are holed up together at Sean Diddy Combs mansion on Star Island near Miami. It comes just three weeks after Brown allegedly battered the singer the night before the Grammy Awards on Feb 8. Fenty says, I love my daughter with whatever road she takes. I'm behind her win or lose. I will be supportive. If that's the road she wants to choose, I'm behind her. I hope to see her soon. I talked to her after her birthday, and she told me she's OK."

I haven't been following this story but they can't be back together if he really beat on her like that. Sounds like a front to try and salvage hisimage, probably paid her millions to say there back together and act like it.

ya i think it's a front too. Chris Brown and Rihanna get back together to make him look better because the "Victim" forgives him so everybodyelse should, and once the media is off them in a while, they'll break up again.

poor attempt to save a carrer.
reminds me of sarah palin. everyone KNEW what the republicans were doing. it was so OBVIOUS

Back
Top Bottom