#thanksgivingwithblackfamilies

Is this stereotyped for Black Families only? Because we do all those things, but we aren't black.
laugh.gif
yall dont
Nawww bruh... Almost 95% is true life! Maybe not your life tho.
you dont have no uncles or cousins who act like that

i am black fool

So the white families thread got shut down? Wow. Welp, let's laugh at black people's dysfunction, yay!

Last edited:
It should have been called white clapback thread because thats all it was.

At the end of the day, realize that the world is enamoured with the black experience no matter how much they say they wanna get rid of us all.

Last edited:

At the end of the day, realize that the world is enamoured with the black experience no matter how much they say they wanna get rid of us all.
...found it strange that when the tides turned and there was a mention of white people like Rachel or ablinkin's grandmother the thread got shut down, I don't see what was so negative about that.

...found it strange that when the tides turned and there was a mention of white people like Rachel or ablinkin's grandmother the thread got shut down, I don't see what was so negative about that.

Because there was no reason to start going in on that mans grandma that he vaguely mentioned for no other reason than that she was white. That was literally all the material you were working with lol. Her skin was white.

You were doing too much. You were insinuating she was dipping off during Thanksgiving dinner to get ******. Like what bruh? :lol:.

Unless y'all two have some history I'm not aware of that was wild random and out of pocket lol. Especially if you're really Nomad lol.

But I do agree white America always feels left out of Black Twitters shenanigans and wants to join in. The school shooting memes came from white people initially using the #thanksgivingwithwhitefamilies hashtag to say that black people didn't have fathers. It wasn't on some lighthearted **** like the black ones them folks were really mad :lol:.

Last edited:
I can literally relate to every single thing posted :rofl:

Haven't seen my aunt Shirley in a min but she use to hold it down on thanksgiving :lol:

When Grandmama volunteers your drug selling cousin to pray over the food because he's done so much for this family...
48179143.cached.jpg

It really got shut down because of OP of that thread (Ben Roethlisburger) who's a troll. He posted some slick stuff about black people in this thread, then started that thread with the intention of flames. Dudes last post in that thread was "this thread delivers". :lol: :smh:.

But enough about that. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, and especially my brothers and sisters of the African Diaspora. Let's make memories, wild out a lil, have fun and feed up :pimp:.

Because there was no reason to start going in on that mans grandma that he vaguely mentioned for no other reason than that she was white. That was literally all the material you were working with lol. Her skin was white.

You were doing too much. You were insinuating she was dipping off during Thanksgiving dinner to get ******. Like what bruh?
laugh.gif

Unless y'all two have some history I'm not aware of that was wild random and out of pocket lol. Especially if you're really Nomad lol.

But I do agree white America always feels left out of Black Twitters shenanigans and wants to join in. The school shooting memes came from white people initially using the #thanksgivingwithwhitefamilies hashtag to say that black people didn't have fathers. It wasn't on some lighthearted **** like the black ones them folks were really mad
laugh.gif
whats the other thread title?

its only one person but my ex's family could most definitely cook, let them tell it tho, theyre not really white, theyre french 

them rachel pics got me together tho

What's funniest about the other thread is that the junkie that made it is always on some we're all human elevated mind facade. Doesn't take much to get them folks rustled. Back to the laughs tho

The gucci and kells were the GOAT out of the gate.  Everything else been minimal 

Back
Top Bottom