Thanksgiving Night or Christmas Morning? Vol. If You Could Only Have One.

As a kid it was definitely Christmas for obvious reasons.

Now it's Thanksgiving easily. Will swing back to Christmas when I have kids

Christmas morning is wack after you're like 10
laugh.gif
unless you have small children.. which i don't. Thanksgiving night is the same no matter how old you are..as long as the fam is around
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by seniosoul

this thread is pointless since both holidays exist.

I wouldn't say it's pointless. There are many professions where you don't get both holidays off and you have to choose between them.

Ya'll are wyling. Christmas of course. It's Jesus' birthday! Also love the gift exchange, egg nog, and Christmas Story Marathon

Thanksgiving hands down.  My family hasn't been really into Christmas for the past few years.  We don't even really get any presents to put under the tree anymore.  The best xmas presents i've gotten have been the ones i've bought myself for the past 5 years.  
laugh.gif

Thanksgiving Night has always been much more exciting lately than Christmas Morning.

thanksgiving for me now that i'm older. the food, football, and weekend with family is the best. more of my extended family gets together for thanksgivng than christmas, so it's usually more fun. plus it's a wed night through saturday of fun stuff.

Am i the only one who like celebrating Christmas at night? we open our gifts at night because in the morning people normally open their gifts and thats it. the excitements over, at least at night we have something to look forward to..

Thanksgiving is not even a big thing around here. Christmas by a long shot and it's not eve close.

BTW... Partying out Christmas Eve then opening presents at midnight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sleeping then waking up to open presents!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom