Thanksgiving Night or Christmas Morning? Vol. If You Could Only Have One.

Advantages of Thanksgiving night may include:

-Thanksgiving dinner (obviously). 
pimp.gif

-Spending time with Family.

-Black Friday Deals right after dinner.

-NFL Football

thanksgiving-turkey-dinner.jpg

Advantages of Christmas morning may include:

-The Joy of Giving and Receiving Gifts

-Happiness of kids (nephews/nieces, children, cousins, etc.)

-Holiday cookies and cakes 
pimp.gif

-Egg nog

-Christmas trees

-Snow (depending on your location, definitely not in the Bay)

christmas-tree-gifts.jpg

So my fellow NT'ers I ask you...

If you could enjoy ONLY one of these epic days for the next 10 years or so, which one would you personally choose? 

Feel free to add why. I'll give my preference soon. 
smile.gif

Right now I'll say Thanksgiving night. When I get older and have kids, I'll say Christmas morning.

theres no laker game on christmas day this year
frown.gif

i pick turkey day

I say Christmas!!! Because we have a big dinner that day too.... So its just like having both Thanksgiving and Christmas...

Christmas morning. I enjoy watching my niece and nephew open presents and their excitement more than anything

Advantages of Christmas morning may include:

-The Joy of Giving and Receiving Gifts to my kids and seeing their faces when they open their gifts price less
smile.gif

-Happiness of kids (nephews/nieces, children, cousins, etc.)

-Holiday cookies and cakes
pimp.gif

-Egg nog-Christmas trees

-Snow (depending on your location, definitely not in the Bay)

christmas-tree-gifts.jpg

i love breakfast on Christmas though
ill go with Christmas morning. Cause you have an equally large dinner on xmas night too
laugh.gif

Christmas morning and it's not even close.
A Christmas Story on in the background and my sons tearing into their gifts = priceless
I get to put together legos or put stickers on GI Joe toys or set up video game systems or build Thomas the Tank Engine tracks. I love it...

-J-

never really got gifts, Christmas has always felt like an ordinary day, my parents never hang lights or christmas tree. 
tired.gif

my youth, deprived. 

Thanksgiving given the fact that us spanish people celebrate christmas on christmas eve, plus no family gift giving gatherings

As a kid, I would go with Christmas Morning EASY. That feeling is indescribable.
pimp.gif
I would give anything to go back...

Nowadays, I gotta take turkey day tho. The food
eek.gif
pimp.gif

What about us foreigners that don't have Thanksgiving?
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Man on Christmas we eat all day! And it's summer on this side of the planet
pimp.gif
sitting out in the sun talking @%%@, drinking that alcoholic egg nog (nom!), eating all this barbecued goodness as well as the roast turkey and everything else...

I can't wait for Christmas this year!

thanksgiving... i love having a big dinner and spending time with my family... giving and receiving gifts on christmas is cool but i enjoy thanksgiving more

Christmas morning and ill take chistmas eve over thanksgiving 2 of the most amazing days of the year

Back
Top Bottom