Thanksgiving Eve, biggest party night of the year? What's everyone doing tonight?

happy to be home chillin by myself after the day i had. now heating up some rice balls and putting work in on WWE 12. creating my move set may take until new years
30t6p3b.gif

bout to puff this loud and have a ps3 marathon

Happy Thanksgiving to you all...be safe out there tonight and this whole weekend!

;-( sittin in my hotel. bored as hell. Hawaii cool, but all the girls(two...so stop fronting Jthagreat lol) i met busy or bleedin.

well, im canadian, so its not our thanksgiving....

but, watching the afternoon nfl games, then going to the Watch the Throne concert...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tn's going to be cray!! (had to do it)

came home from a night at this bar with a group of people. me and one of my close fruends sisters making **** me eyes at eachother all night

if yo so happen to be one of the few who know me in real lifw, dont bring this up.

On Thanksgiving Eve
then:
-went to my best friends place, hung out with all my dudes i havent seen since school started
pimp.gif

-learned my best friend had a tumor on his testicle and didnt tell me he had a damn surgery today to get it removed
ohwell.gif

now:
-
pimp.gif

later:
- fixed action pattern followed by sleep

near future:
-Eating hella food with the family! happy thanksgiving

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wasn't gonna come into this thread til I noticed bkmac started it, and lobo was the most recent one to post
laugh.gif
NTWT fam
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who knows Thanksgiving Eve to be (next the New Years Eve) one of the biggest party nights of the year? Everyone is back home from college/ (generally) off from work the next day, so you could imagine what goes on on the Eve of a relaxing day the next day.

Nah. Night before Thanksgiving is definitely top 5 party nights of the year. I went out to a country club for the first time ever last night, in southern California of all places. Joint was off the chain. One minute they played Tim Mcgraw and everybody was line dancing, the next they dropped some hip hop. I had a great time

i was trying to plan something earlier in the week but im glad those plans fell through. well rested and ready to feast. i got all weekend to drink and act like an idiot.

Me, a girl I'm dating and her friend all got in her brothers cutlass rolled up and drink some #$#@ that I aint never heard of and discuss where this thang is headed. I didn't smash. Despite numerous attempts and multiple pours of the drink into her glass. Ima get that though. The chase is on.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Me, a girl I'm dating and her friend all got in her brothers cutlass rolled up and drink some #$#@ that I aint never heard of and discuss where this thang is headed. I didn't smash. Despite numerous attempts and multiple pours of the drink into her glass. Ima get that though. The chase is on.
So you're dating her and haven't smashed yet?  Where they do that at?

You taking cuffing season to a whole new level, brah.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by jdi23

So you're dating her and haven't smashed yet?  Where they do that at?

You taking cuffing season to a whole new level, brah.

I know right
laugh.gif
. I'm losing this battle right now, but we were really good friends before we decided to take it further and she feels that if I smash too soon things will change. She knows me so I guess I see the concern. I ain't gonna rush it though. Like I said we are really close.

Back
Top Bottom