THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Wifey got me tickets at section 123 for Father's Day.. Truly ecstatic and cannot wait..

Bay Area is becoming the sports Mecca of the world

BRO

I just found out my wife got me a ticket also, section 124. I'm going to have a heart attack, damn joint account man :smh: :x . Should be excited but these prices, shes about to get beat when she gets home lol jk jk :lol:

Anyway, I'm going solo, enjoy the game, but if you're going solo also, and we're close by, wanna meet up? PM I got some brews

Last edited:
BRO

I just found out my wife got me a ticket also, section 124. I'm going to have a heart attack, damn joint account man :smh: :x . Should be excited but these prices, shes about to get beat when she gets home lol jk jk :lol:

Anyway, I'm going solo, enjoy the game, but if you're going solo also, and we're close by, wanna meet up? PM I got some brews
I don't mind a NT summit since you near my section .. #ntfamily pix at the nbafinals anyone?

I would love to go but I already spent more than I wanted on game 5 :smh:
I bought the tickets before Dray was suspended and as soon as the announcement came out, prices dropped.

Glad I got a great deal on game 1 though compared to last year's. But regardless of what I spent, it was all worth it to witness a finals game in person.

I can't wait for the game even though I'm nervous as hell. I'm confident in our team but you never know with these refs the last few games. I know bron is gonna ball, it's up to the rest of the team to stay at home on the shooters and box out TT all game which is easier said than done.

I want to fly out so bad but cashed out on game 5 and I also have EDC tickets for tomorrow.

Woke up at 7 am and can't go back to sleep with excitement...

What are the odds of a mass shooting or bombing at this event? Yeah isis put that much fear in me going to the game 7 of the nba finals

I honestly believe there is no way they lose this game.

H
Woke up at 7 am and can't go back to sleep with excitement...

What are the odds of a mass shooting or bombing at this event? Yeah isis put that much fear in me going to the game 7 of the nba finals

Damn. Im.not a fear monger but you got me shook right now. They will let that in oracle.

LOL no hate to the seller but you guys know face value is still in the 7-900 range at the cheapest. You can get those prices right now from the secondary market.

Back
Top Bottom