THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Times like these I wouldn't mind having David Lee finish at the rim for a couple buckets just to take the lid off and boost morale.

Iggy is allergic to the rim for some damn reason. Barnes has been chillin. Festus needs to play stronger than he is dude is big and also quick but doesn't impose his will often enough.

Klay has been playing out of his mind all playoffs so he has the green light from me all playoffs. But Curry has been trying to swag on everyone with them 2K transition 50 footer threes.

The game just got out of hand with the refs providing some home town loving on some ****. We know what was up after the first half.

Barnes is an utter disappointment, with his skill, he should be averaging close to 20. He plays uninspired by the looks of it and only getting into the groove when he gets on fire. Inconsistent at best.

Times like these I wouldn't mind having David Lee finish at the rim for a couple buckets just to take the lid off and boost morale.

Iggy is allergic to the rim for some damn reason. Barnes has been chillin. Festus needs to play stronger than he is dude is big and also quick but doesn't impose his will often enough.

Klay has been playing out of his mind all playoffs so he has the green light from me all playoffs. But Curry has been trying to swag on everyone with them 2K transition 50 footer threes.

The game just got out of hand with the refs providing some home town loving on some ****. We know what was up after the first half.
Agreed.

What I hope will happen.

Warriors take it tomorrow.

Series goes 2-2 back home.

They go up 3-2 at home.

Confidence of being able to win @ OKC kicks in, and they close in 6. That's what it seems like, all the time. We shall see.

They need to win tomorrow. 3-1 ain't a good look. They are a team that can do a 3-1 comeback, but man, that is way too hard. If they can do a 3-1 comeback, then why the ffff didn't they just sweep :smh:

Last edited:
Been here before. Draymond's pending suspension makes it nerve racking. If it happens, everyone has to step up like it's the last game. Time to start AI and make Barnes come off the bench maybe that's what he needs to get himself going.

Curry is more than capable of scoring 60-70 points in a game so if draymond is out something like this has to happen

Curry is more than capable of scoring 60-70 points in a game so if draymond is out something like this has to happen

WOAH :lol:

He might go for 40, but he needs to be able to shoot. Too much effort is required to get Curry his shots. Other people need to step up. I don't see Draymond doing anything in the paint, he is struggling against their bigs. So, they really need to get their shooting and defense going. Like I tell the kids I coach. Basketball is simple. Score on possessions, stop the other team from scoring, you win lol. They are def. not playing like themselves. IDK if it's a change in game plan or what....cannot wait for tomorrow!

So disappointed from game 3. Thought it was going to be a good one, Warriors were looking good, then IDK wtf happened.

Last edited:
****** defense, ******, ****** defense. Also, they aren't playing with tenacity Wtf, back against the wall sort of **** rather than going at their throats.

Getting outplayed yes but at The same time it feels like the refs are allowing okc to play physical on one end but not allowing us to do the sane sleights is getting no love down low. Curry can't get free BC guys are straight holding. To many turnovers and I feel like we are pressing. Worst thing that cudve happened was not playing clippers. This would've def prepared us for this series better then Portland did

Game over. Series over.
Good season fellas happy I was able to appreciate last year

None of our role players deserve big contracts (Barnes or ezeli)

Kerr out Here not making any adjustments on defense. I get klay has fouls but why isn't Iggy picking Westbrook up. Stephen shouldntbhave to chase him all game then save us at the end. Smh

Joe Lacob enjoying his humble pie.
Talk after the season clown.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom