THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Terrible how the Warriors are playing on Saturday AT 12:30. SMH.

Oh well, time to focus on Houston.

Time for the Warriors to turn it up another gear and take care of business.

HOU will be an easy win, we will get rest off the sweep!

Sad to saw, I watched Kobe's last game more than the Warriors game, and I don't regret a thing! Was never even a Kobe fan either :x

What a night. PLAYOFFS ARE HERE. Don't mean a thing, without the ring, LET'S GO!

What you mean? Stance is the official sock of the NBA

Lol

I luckily got in before they were gone. Gimmick for sure but all good

I meant that the 73-9 socks arent' the official socks they wear in games.

The ones they had for Kobe were official socks, the one with the padding around the ankles and all that stuff.

These socks are just.... socks.... know what i mean?

I meant that the 73-9 socks arent' the official socks they wear in games.

The ones they had for Kobe were official socks, the one with the padding around the ankles and all that stuff.

These socks are just.... socks.... know what i mean?

Yea I was joking lol.

he's too busy traveling to take your money anyways

frown.gif
laugh.gif

I'll send PMs out either tonight or this weekend

Rockets have a lot of wild cards that can impact a series...I'm thinking 6 games... But I could be over thinking

Yes, it's possible.

SMH, tickets for this game are going below face value, LOL. I wouldn't pay to see the rockets in the playoffs either :lol: :smh:

You serious?? Might be cause of the early *** start. I'd be down to go if I'm not stuck at work.

Anyway, series should be a sweep. Houston been frauds since Harden got there

You serious?? Might be cause of the early *** start. I'd be down to go if I'm not stuck at work.

Anyway, series should be a sweep. Houston been frauds since Harden got there

Yup, I was almost tempted to pull the trigger on some lower bowl corners for $215, 8th row. Face value on those is $444. Sideline is $650 (I believe)

First round against the rockets though, I'm not about to pay to see the Rockets play, regular season I got tickets to seem them play for free LOL.

Only game I am ever going to drop my loot on will be a NBA finals clinching game at Oracle. I will be there for the NT summit :smokin

I learned early on, no championship, no care. I love the game, but these ticket prices now :x :smh:

Makes me wish I lived in the rust belt where I can still 2 tickets and 2 hot dogs for $37

Last edited:
It's hard to choose what channel to watch this game on....

The NBA on ABC is classic, national broadcast.

Or do I roll with JB, Fitz, and ROSS on CSN, the been downs?

Decisions of a Warriors fan :lol:

Love hearing JB with his down low slick talk. Truly the most unbiased broadcasters out there. When the Warriors mess up or foul they call it too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom