THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

Doc has nothing else to say. Guy sounded defeated after their lose to the Warriors lol.

Crazy to think the team is seven games away from breaking the record AND Klay is getting hot. I love it.

Man, I hate the Clippers, Doc Rivers, and Daddy's Boy Austin Rivers. Glad that team is having problems this season.

Agreed. Already preparing for tonights game. Got my mute button ready for whenBarkley starts barking about the Warriors not being able to beat San Antonio :smh:

Do not know why you're letting Barkley's opinions bother you. He's not there for analysis he's there for entertainment.

Pretty good game last night. Like how aggressive Washington played, which seemed to bother the Warriors during the first half.

I was there last night, the Steph dunk was :smokin

Draymond hunting for that last assist at the end of the game was pure lulz

Barnes is killing me, I'm getting tired of him.

Relax bro hes in a slump it happens. Cant have a short memory dude was real consistent last year and at the start of the season he will get it back together guys is real rough on barnes and klay when they aint got it goin

I'm crying @ what Klay texted. "this business is tough man, pleasure working with you." How you a horrible actor via text :lol:

Love this team so much.

Gettin' my dad hat mode on tomorrow 

Hopefully win #69 tomorrow 
pimp.gif

I gotta tip my hat to your franchise. You guys really turned things around and are a great team to watch. The Warriors have become my second favorite team behind the Bulls. I hate that the 72 win record might get broken, but I couldnt think of a better team to break the record.

My wife and I went to the game in Utah (she's a Jazz fan eventho we both from the bay- don't ask me why) and it was a cool experience.

Utah (the city itself) was alright, people were nice and accommodating and the weather was around 45 degrees.

Glad we pulled out the win tho, i was getting worried man.

Here's the vid i took of Killa Klay hittin the 3 to send it to OT.....

big1236 big1236 , how much did the tix cost you?

tix were like $230 for the pair..

we were in the lower bowl though, row 14 so i guess it was pretty good.

i compared it to Oracle prices and the cost of the pair would just be one seat over here....

edit: took me a while, but #4000thpost

Last edited:
Never have I ever thought I'd see the day the Bulls' 72-10 will get broken and now they're couple of games away :smh:

Congrats Warriors' fans!!

#respect

Last edited:
big1236 big1236 , how much did the tix cost you?

tix were like $230 for the pair..

we were in the lower bowl though, row 14 so i guess it was pretty good.

i compared it to Oracle prices and the cost of the pair would just be one seat over here....

edit: took me a while, but #400thpost

Yeah, I wanted to compare it to Oracle prices. I sit behind the backboard, but I want to sit in the middle sections lower level. $230 for the pair sounds cheap. :lol:

230 for the pair?! Steal.

I wonder if there's a slightest chance that we'll match up with Portland in the POs this year. Going in May.

230 for the pair?! Steal.

I wonder if there's a slightest chance that we'll match up with Portland in the POs this year. Going in May.

Slight, but I'm not banking on it. Portland's closer to the 5th seed than they are to the 8th seed. Plus both Dallas and Houston have been 4-6 in their last 10 games. So probably not. Enjoy watching POR vs OKC or LAC. :lol:

For all the mess people talk aboit barnes rush aint proven he should take his spot epecially on tht blown layuo

Wow, Boston got damn near every break possible, including that good look at 3 curry got at the end

Back
Top Bottom