TGIF Official what are you doing this weekend post. Vol. Yes, let's get it crackin'.

I'm stoked for this weekend. Beer pong is going down, and the pot @ this tourney is $750.00 with a $30.00 entry.
Last week I got second in a tourney with the same pot and split $250.00 with my partner. It's nice making money on your night out.
pimp.gif

NT what are you doing this weekend?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Damn, a beer pong tourney at the crib sounds like a beautiful idea
word... ya boy just added a ping pong table to the basement, so it looks like that's what's going down!

2nite is gonna be poppin
Ima go to a funeral home and get it crackin. yee dig?

House party in Greensboro, NC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rivalry basketball game on Sat., so it will be on and poppin...soooo many females
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Right now I'm home, about to have a Lobster dinner with Baked Potato, Corn, and even Mussels
pimp.gif
I may stay in tonight due to the slush, not sure yet.

Saturday, I'm starting the day off right. Have a haircut appointment for 2:30
pimp.gif
and then I'm not sure, but I'm sure it will be fun. Always a party to go to lately, so that should be good
wink.gif
And plus, when I get home, I should have iO TV installed in my house, soI'll finally get the HD in my room
pimp.gif

Should be a good weekend....

hit the bar and toast my cousins life(he past today last year) then I'm hitting the titty bar to get it cracking .
take my mother out to breakfast for her birthday tomorrow and go pick my 23s up.
get some madden in break my slump and get over 500 again.
FIRST THINGS FIRST- I GOT SWISHERS ROLLED WAITING ON MY LIVING ROOM TABLE

Probably gonna hit up a sports bar tonight to watch the Warriors game. Got work at 6am tomorrow, so I'm gonna keep it chill tonight.

Originally Posted by starbury03

I'm stoked for this weekend. Beer pong is going down, and the pot @ this tourney is $750.00 with a $30.00 entry.
Last week I got second in a tourney with the same pot and split $250.00 with my partner. It's nice making money on your night out.
pimp.gif

NT what are you doing this weekend?

Beer pong
pimp.gif
haven't played games since the beginning of the school year. I'm stuck studying for midterms
tired.gif

same thing i do everyweekend...

work...
talk about going out but never actually going anywhere...
talk abut studying but never doing so...
wash clothes...
pretty much a lot of bull #$%%...

^
frown.gif
boo that's no fun. Especially the washing clothes part. I spent too much time doing that.

Study or go out though! When you only think about doing one or the other nothing ever happens.

starbury03, how do you set up your Beer Pong tourney?

Start sober and progress or start drunk?

If you start drunk, I would recommend about 20 minutes of Flip Cup. It may be 'weak', but if you quickly play, it can get your night started off great.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

epic weekend plans for my boys birthday are getting ruined by

Sn___sn_v_r__sn_m_k_214529s.jpg

This snow aint letting up anytime soon. Its making it tough to get motivated and get my face out there this evening. At worst might just hit up some barsdown the street that are walking distance, get hammered, and fall in the snow 700 times trying to get home.

^
frown.gif
boo that's no fun. Especially the washing clothes part. I spent too much time doing that.

Study or go out though! When you only think about doing one or the other nothing ever happens.

i'll be alright...i don't mind not goin out...i do need to study but first i have to do my hair...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

If you start drunk, I would recommend about 20 minutes of Flip Cup. It may be 'weak', but if you quickly play, it can get your night started off great.
That's a good start to the night. I love the flip cup.

For beer pong..I get about 2 cups of beer in me before I play to 'warm up'. I like to get to my zone and maintain that drunkeness without getting toofaded..so i'm all about the progression.When you start playing 3-4 games in a row down to final cup, and you already got ******ed before hand..you start toreallllly feel it for the next (if any) games.

I only get this 'serious' if i'm playing for money though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

That's a good start to the night. I love the flip cup.

For beer pong..I get about 2 cups of beer in me before I play to 'warm up'. I like to get to my zone and maintain that drunkeness without getting too faded..so i'm all about the progression.When you start playing 3-4 games in a row down to final cup, and you already got ******ed before hand..you start to reallllly feel it for the next (if any) games.

I only get this 'serious' if i'm playing for money though
laugh.gif
Good method.

Next time I play, I have to play for money. Set up brackets and everything
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom