Terry Crews asks you to PRESS THOSE KEYBOARD KEYS!!! Old Spice does it again!

Quote: Originally Posted by throwback1718  Quote: Originally Posted by Sol Invictus  Quote: Originally Posted by FutureMD  This dude Terry Crews is amazing.  I've been saying this about there still being apes for the longest! Yo, are you ******* kidding me?                 Damn Terry.   Dammit indeed. 

Lol I'm not that well versed on evolutionary theory but its a quick random thought that ran through my mind. Not something that ate away at my mind enough to run home and research

Last edited:
Lol I'm not that well versed on evolutionary theory but its a quick random thought that ran through my mind. Not something that ate away at my mind enough to run home and research

Man started in Africa with black skin

White people evolved once they migrated from Africa

Africans are still here

^ so what you're saying is black people are less evolved than white people?

Seems like u dont understand what biological evolution is and why people in the cold would need to develop different traits to survive than people in the sun.

I'm not a biologist or anything so someone may need to correct me on some of this.

White people aren't more evolved than black people.

Once we lost our thick hair we developed dark skin which is beneficial when living in places with lots of UV radiation (Africa). For those who left Africa and moved north dark skin ceased being advantageous and lighter skin became favourable.

To the extent of my knowledge there is no such thing as being "more" evolved.  All organisms have been evolving for the same length of time so we are not "more" evolved than bacteria or fish, we just evolved differently.

Evolution isn't a ladder where you evolve into the next step up, it's more like a tree.

So even though white and black people have developed slight differences neither is higher up the "evolutionary ladder". 

Besides, Humans have never been separated long enough for any real difference to occur, if after people left Africa, for whatever reason those who left and those who stayed, remained separated, given enough time, we would likely evolve into two distinct species and no longer be able to inter-breed.

I'm not a biologist or anything so someone may need to correct me on some of this.

White people aren't more evolved than black people.

Once we lost our thick hair we developed dark skin which is beneficial when living in places with lots of UV radiation (Africa). For those who left Africa and moved north dark skin ceased being advantageous and lighter skin became favourable.

To the extent of my knowledge there is no such thing as being "more" evolved.  All organisms have been evolving for the same length of time so we are not "more" evolved than bacteria or fish, we just evolved differently.

Evolution isn't a ladder where you evolve into the next step up, it's more like a tree.

So even though white and black people have developed slight differences neither is higher up the "evolutionary ladder". 

Besides, Humans have never been separated long enough for any real difference to occur, if after people left Africa, for whatever reason those who left and those who stayed, remained separated, given enough time, we would likely evolve into two distinct species and no longer be able to inter-breed.
rep:smokin

the second those tweets were posted...

Please please please, let's just stop, and enjoy the video.

We know where Silly stands and where everyone else does. No one is going to convince the other.

We all know it's gonna go nowhere, so let's just chill.

Anyway, my dude Terry is too hilarious.

laugh.gif
Who writes for Old Spice? Gold. lol
Don Draper.

Damn I wish I thought the Terry Crews commercials were funny, my roommates in college would always die laughing as well.

I thought the black dude who rode the horse was much funnier, at least the dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom