Ten years ago today, Allen Iverson didn't want to talk about practice...

^ I agree. It wasn't a quote taken out of context - it looks like it at first but then he expands and asks how he's supposed to make other players better by practicing.

He gets irritated because the reporter is clearly rephrasing the question to check his answer - because it was so outrageous.

Originally Posted by KingZarus

Bet he wishes he was practicing on an NBA team now..

alleniverson.jpg

^^^Not really, since he's been head of player development for Boston since 08 or 09.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
funniest way to end that soundbite. "How the hell do I make my teammates better by practice!?"

Gets me every time.

He was being set up with that stupid question.

Reporter : Don't you think attending practice is going to make your teammates better ?

laugh.gif

no threadjack....

but anyone got the AI GIF where he troll blocks KG.

KG jumps in the air to block after the whistle the ball comes back to AI and he launches a sky high floater, and swishes it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

no threadjack....

KG jumps in the air to block after the whistle the ball comes back to AI and he launches a sky high floater, and swishes it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I thought that was Dwight Howard.

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

no threadjack....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I thought that was Dwight Howard.

Can anyone post the segment of ppl talking bout kg blocking shots after the whistle and messing around with him?

Back
Top Bottom