Tell Maliah I'm On Fire... (Stretching Video)

indifferent.gif
Dudes talking about a forehead.

Bout to edit my post to Mods please delete.
30t6p3b.gif

Every time her face got in the shot I cringed. Not that she's really ugly, but the gap between the beauty of her booty and the OKness of her face had me frustrated.
She's one of those women that needs makeup, but that #%# is beautiful enough that she doesn't need a head.
Except for my head....

Every time her face got in the shot I cringed. Not that she's really ugly, but the gap between the beauty of her booty and the OKness of her face had me frustrated.
She's one of those women that needs makeup, but that #%# is beautiful enough that she doesn't need a head.
Except for my head....

dudes gotta be kidding me,,, why yall making her hair/face an issue,,,, just enjoy the girl body for what it is

dudes gotta be kidding me,,, why yall making her hair/face an issue,,,, just enjoy the girl body for what it is

watched entire thing on mute.
pimp.gif

shorty coulda definitely took a comb to her head before pressing the 'record' button, though.

watched entire thing on mute.
pimp.gif

shorty coulda definitely took a comb to her head before pressing the 'record' button, though.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

He said "can". I think he is pointing it out and saying that it wouldnt be an issue. Either way it's because her hair is in a ponytail, but she looked amazing in the "Find your Love" video

see @ :42 and :46

Back
Top Bottom