Tekken vs. Street Fighter/Street Fighter vs. Tekken Gameplay, Trailer, Rundown of Gameplay pg. 5

http://www.eventhubs.com/...comic-con-2010/#comments
1. 3RD STRIKE COMING TO PSN!! ***!. YES!!!
2. Tekken vs Street Fighter. Developed by Namco and will play like Tekken (3D style)
3. Street Fighter vs. Tekken. Developed by Capcom and will play like Street Fighter (2D style)
No CvS...
30t6p3b.gif

based of that screenshot im pretty excited for tekken vs street fighter. thrid strike is eh never played it enough. my only thing is the tekken fighters are gonna have a hard time getting in on fireball spammers.

based of that screenshot im pretty excited for tekken vs street fighter. thrid strike is eh never played it enough. my only thing is the tekken fighters are gonna have a hard time getting in on fireball spammers.

3rd strike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still play it on my dreamcast from time to time tho

but good news nonetheless

3rd strike
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still play it on my dreamcast from time to time tho

but good news nonetheless

Street Fighter's gamplay and Tekken's don't even mix. Wonder how they're gonna pull that off.
embarassed.gif

Street Fighter's gamplay and Tekken's don't even mix. Wonder how they're gonna pull that off.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Lamak

embarassed.gif

Thats why theyre making 2 different games.

Originally Posted by Lamak

embarassed.gif

Thats why theyre making 2 different games.

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

3rd Strike is the best SF game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

3rd Strike is the best SF game.
pimp.gif

Wow.
eek.gif

It'll be interesting to see how the two fighting genres mesh.

Wow.
eek.gif

It'll be interesting to see how the two fighting genres mesh.

Back
Top Bottom