Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Let's not do that. Just because he's a Blink 182 fan doesn't mean he's not knowledgeable about hip hop/rap.

It brings taste into question.

Apparently I can't have the opinion that "Wanna Get to know you" is G-units best song as a group, but let's cry foul when I point out something I find objectionable about his taste?

No.

It brings taste into question.

Apparently I can't have the opinion that "Wanna Get to know you" is G-units best song as a group, but let's cry foul when I point out something I find objectionable about his taste?

No.
It doesn't bring tasted into question. People are entitled to like whatever genre they prefer. With that being said, I didn't see him clowning on you for liking that song though so your response makes sense.

Fam me calling your taste trash was all in jest. There's no need for any of us to take offense to any of what's being said. I can say your taste is trash, and vice versa, without actually believing your taste is trash. ****, I don't know you in real life fam. What the hell do I know? Music is subjective. We can reminisce on G Unit and Dipset without folks getting into a tizzy. :lol:

Anyway. On Dipset having a deep bench, let's at least acknowledge that a lot of that bench was trash. Like there was a reason Hell Rell or JR Writer never blew up.

Banks, Buck and 50 are was better than everybody on Dipset back then.

Crazy how now Jim is only one from both camps still making good music.

Dudes is really in here arguing for Cam and Dipset against G-Unit when Cam's hypeman had their biggest hit... out of all of them.

Yes, Ballin was their biggest hit. Now I'm not saying worldwide, but in NYC ballin was big... bigger than all of their hits prior and they only one coming close is Dipset Anthem.

Never really messed with his music, but I spent a good chunk of time dealing with Tony Yayo at my previous job.

Always stunk of weed, but I'll be damned if he wasn't a gentleman. Never had a bad interaction with dude.

Off numbers alone gunit definitely did better than dipset. But when you get down to actually comparing the collection of albums i dont think gunit was close. Not even including cams first two albums you have Come home with me, purple haze, killa season, diary of a summer and pome (max b), juelz albums, diplomatic immunity 1 (double disc) and 2. Those are, for the most part, all solid albums imo. I cant come up with 9-10 better albums from gunit.

only thing Dip Set had G Unit beat in is the amount of Ls they took/how much they got punked.

Tru Life was pretty much an honorary member since he snatched up so many dip set chains that he had more than any of them.

Who even knew about the bench guys, only thing knew about 40 cal was getting hit in the head by a shovel from Loon.

Jim would've beat anyone in G Unit in the 110m hurdles as we seen in the rucker situation.

Juelz getting kidnapped in London.

Hell Rell got ran down on way too many times to count

he type was....

my favorite line of his was..

"I went from Rikers Island, to shows at the garden
Automatic startin' in the drop got your ***** ***** fartin" :lol:

LOL... dis pretty much proves da point that he was wack, b!

Unrelated/Tangentially-related- FREE MAX B!

He's served enough time!

LOL... dis pretty much proves da point that he was wack, b!

Unrelated/Tangentially-related- FREE MAX B!

He's served enough time!

Nothing is worse than I keep computers, putin.

Also, Juelz was the wackest out of all mentioned. When listen to their old stuff Juelz was trash and really good beats kept him afloat.

Yayo > Juelz

Seriously how many times can you use/rhyme yelling "A" like Juelz did :smh:

At least Yayo had his moments here and there.

Yayo rapping over the phone in prison I think it was :lol: have Ja Rule curled up like a F cheese doodle.

Back
Top Bottom