Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Greatest Music artist RN ...

The streets made him too

All those dudes still in Jail staring at each other too LOL!!!

Whatever major label is funding him on the low is about to send this dude back to stardom once again. I'm just glad I've never actually heard this plant snitch's songs in a public setting.

He’s signed to Elliot grange Lucian grange is his pops
Whatever major label is funding him on the low is about to send this dude back to stardom once again. I'm just glad I've never actually heard this plant snitch's songs in a public setting.

He’s signed to Elliot grainge who’s father is the ceo of universal music group

His new vid legit about to do 25 m views in like 10 hours

He’s signed to Elliot grange Lucian grange is his pops

He’s signed to Elliot grainge who’s father is the ceo of universal music group

His new vid legit about to do 25 m views in like 10 hours

It makes perfect sense now :lol: Universal basically protected him in jail and planted his music on Billboard charts

People who aren't street cats who never been in the field,

talking about snitch this, and snitch that.

Comedy.

The glorification and pride that travels behind 'the streets' needs to end like yesterday. You don't get points for nOt bEinG a sNiTcH and staying inside for 30 years. Everything about this is stupid lol

People who aren't street cats who never been in the field,

talking about snitch this, and snitch that.

Comedy.

The glorification and pride that travels behind 'the streets' needs to end like yesterday. You don't get points for nOt bEinG a sNiTcH and staying inside for 30 years. Everything about this is stupid lol
Son is a rat period. He chose that life and didnt have to, knowing that he wasnt built for it. He chose it for dollars and turned into a Motown singer once it didnt work out for him. He knew who he was dealing with. He deserves no empathy. He's a rat. Un ratón. A RAT.

Son is a rat period. He chose that life and didnt have to, knowing that he wasnt built for it. He chose it for dollars and turned into a Motown singer once it didnt work out for him. He knew who he was dealing with. He deserves no empathy. He's a rat. Un ratón. A RAT.

So what? He ratted his way all the way back to the bag. While them cats in the bin he hugged up with a baddie.

lol Dude was facing 32 years. 32 years in a prison surrounded by men who want to kill you vs freedom & millions of dollars.

He don’t give a **** and neither should any of us. He’s an entertainer and to that end I’m entertained. I don’t give a **** who he dropped a dime on.

Smhhh at black ppl being ok with this rat having our women objectifying themselves all in the video while he says ***** like 32 times a min and lies through his rat teeth about a life hes not built for and doesnt live.
He gets a “bag” so it’s ok.

Back
Top Bottom