Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

i'm at work too...its boring here, so..

everyone here still listening to something created over 40 years ago.
the audacity of *****s. taking shots at the throne.
using our slang. rocking clothes the way we rock them. listening to artists making music in a style we invented.
please. we gave you life.

pass me the weed. pour my ashes out on these *****s.

We gave you life
My goodness :lol:

what did you give to anyone?
All this we ****. Who are you?

Calm down it’s a slow day at work
No one really cares about y’all. This is all comedy to me and your exaggerated sense of self worth is gold.

Never seen so many grown men defend a child rat for the sake of their city
Y’all dusty cats can’t even afford to own anything in nyc. The city is trying its hardest to push all of you out and yet here you are...grown adult men standing behind a rainbow colored rat yelling NYC is hot again!

Actually jape jape it's less than a handful of cats defending this clown and one of them already got the ban hammer. :lol::lol::lol:

record sales b, last time I checked both those broads and tekashi69 washes everybody else not named Drake so you might want to wash your own face?

Tekashi really talked himself into it tho. He didn’t SELL better than a lot of folks.

That 6/6 billboard ***** was straight marketing (other than gummo) until Fefe was an actual hit :lol:.

What he’d do is troll...then drop a project....and with the way streaming and social media is set up...half the album would chart at the bottom half for a week, then fall off. And he’d claim that as 7/7 on the billboards :lol:. Guy was crafty. He trolled his way into music. I remember @tyisny trying to explain this to ppl.

There were a few artist other than Drake that we’re “hotter” than Tekashi on a sales level. But he

We gave you life
My goodness :lol:

what did you give to anyone?
All this we ****. Who are you?
I contribute in my own way but this is about the collective us.
without US these artists wouldn't be them. they brought us to everyone outside of nyc.
then everyone outside of nyc started emulating us.
that is also a fact.

hollywood.jpg

Last edited:
To be clear, I don’t and have never supported 6ix9ine.

I checked the album to give it a fair chance, but check my posts.

Y’all can ramble all y’all want about why NYC is trash, but the fact of the matter is we do this regularly. If the ****’s so trash and doesn’t matter, let’s just not discuss it.

But it’s always someone not from NY bringing up NY as a topic of discussion, then getting mad at the NYers for responding to y’all insecurities.:lol:

Post Malone, Travis Scott, J Cole, Eminem, Lil Wayne all sold more last yr

record sales b, last time I checked both those broads and tekashi69 washes everybody else not named Drake so you might want to wash your own face?

So record sales justify the means? Yall some real clowns if yall want 2 hos and a snitch ***** to be thought of when it comes to NYC music scene. Wheres y'all integrity how yall proud "hip hop started in nyc" but now look at yall.
Clean yall self's up b

shout out ruff buff...

BUT

first place they went to for validation was to Webster hall. facts.
first ppl embracing them and passing the torch was wu. facts.
and they sought that for a reason. this isn't hate or a shot or anything, I rock with them heavily as everyone here should as the whole east coast should...but it is what it is.
NYC has been and still is the king of the northeast. also facts.
its cool, philly, jersey, etc. still cool in my book, i'm still rocking with all of them and would go at whoever for what they've done for the culture.

but NYC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

and that's that.

All that has zero impact on the fact that they are from Buffalo.

I mean damn - why is that fact so controversial?

NYC has had a history of dissing anyone who aint from NYC.

Not mad about it, even the boroughs of NYC clashed and produced some of the greatest hip hop battles in history.

Did KRS / Scott La Rock (South Bronx) seek "validation" from The Juice Crew / Mr. Magic (Queens)?

IJS - facts matter and there is no need embelish or obfuscate.

NYC is NYC, Buffalo is Buffalo, and East Coast is East Coast.

Let them rep Buffalo without NYC cats trying to lay claim to them.

Buffalo is 400 miles away from NYC fam.

Last edited:
Streams are counted as record sales.
Industry changed the game because albums don't sell.

All that has zero impact on the fact that they are from Buffalo.

I mean damn - why is that fact so controversial?
its not. why do the facts bother you, tho?
they're from upstate NY. fact.
they were heavily influenced by NYC. fact.
Conway and wsg credit wu. facts.
benny credits jay. facts.
the first time they got validation from the state is at Webster hall. fact.
they intentionally did the first show there for a specific reason. fact.
their production doesn't exist without rza and dj mathematics. fact.
their producer was influenced by nyc *****s and alchemist. fact.
alchemist doesn't exist without rza and dj mathematics. fact.
alchemists' claim to fame is moving to queens and producing for mobb deep. fact.

I can keep going.

NYC has had a history of dissing anyone who aint from NYC.

Not mad about it, even the boroughs of NYC clashed and produced some of the greatest hip hop battles in history.

IJS - facts matter and there is no need embelish or obfuscate.

NYC is NYC, Buffalo is Buffalo, and East Coast is East Coast.

Let them rep Buffalo without NYC cats trying to lay claim to them.

Buffalo is 400 miles away from NYC fam.
NYC has a lot of history. NYC is responsible for def jam which housed a lot of talent from other regions of the country. fact.
NYC has embraced other areas and artists from other areas have been a part of crews in nyc such as rocafella (state prop), g unit (buck, game), etc. we gave *****s a platform. fact.

nobody is laying claim to buffalo but buffalo is a part of the state and when wsg says he's the kony he means he's the kony, not the king of upstate. fact.
Griselda is proud of where they're from, as they should be, but any one of them would tell you they grew up listening to nyc artists. period.

trying to separate Griselda from nyc is laughable.
its like when ppl tried to separate drill from trap but worse.
at least when ppl did that it was two separate states and regions.
if nyc influenced an entire planet why would ppl not expect nyc to not influence the rest of the state..?

Last edited:

He only had 2 MILLION DOLLARS in his account! And Shotti took HALF!

He ain’t make the Forbes list :lol: :rofl:

If he had soooooooo many sales/show money, he wouldn’t have cried about J Prince canceling him.

Mans made a raggely’ ahhh 2 M’s :lol: :rofl:

Talking about some “sales”

its not. why do the facts bother you, tho?
they're from upstate NY. fact.
they were heavily influenced by NYC. fact.
Conway and wsg credit wu. facts.
benny credits jay. facts.
the first time they got validation from the state is at Webster hall. fact.
they intentionally did the first show there for a specific reason. fact.
their production doesn't exist without rza and dj mathematics. fact.
their producer was influenced by nyc *****s and alchemist. fact.
alchemist doesn't exist without rza and dj mathematics. fact.
alchemists' claim to fame is moving to queens and producing for mobb deep. fact.

I can keep going.

NYC has a lot of history. NYC is responsible for def jam which housed a lot of talent from other regions of the country. fact.
NYC has embraced other areas and artists from other areas have been a part of crews in nyc such as rocafella (state prop), g unit (buck, game), etc. we gave *****s a platform. fact.

nobody is laying claim to buffalo but buffalo is a part of the state and when wsg says he's the kony he means he's the kony, not the king of upstate. fact.
Griselda is proud of where they're from, as they should be, but any one of them would tell you they grew up listening to nyc artists. period.

< Griselda from Buffalo Fam.

Back
Top Bottom