Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

He's only black as long as the "culture" is putting money in his pockets

Something fugazzi about his beard too

this is ignorant...
1) Hes as black as he says he is, ya get so wrapped up in skin tone like there aint a tribe of white blue eyes blonde africans running rampant in the mother land. Educate your self on Genetics before we talk races.
2) The culture was co-created by puerto ricans and african americans that grew up in the area that joe grew up in... trinity, mott haven, south bronx.
hes not a guest... its his house as well.
3) the division some of ya are spewing is appalling.
4) his beard is weird.

this is ignorant...
1) Hes as black as he says he is, ya get so wrapped up in skin tone like there aint a tribe of white blue eyes blonde africans running rampant in the mother land. Educate your self on Genetics before we talk races.

Ima need proof on this indegenious tribe of white folks in africa.

timthumb.php

Tanzania albinos.
main-qimg-12898ec92d3c99dced81946126ade458

kohi
Amazingh_tribe_caucasian.jpg

berbers (egypt)
tumblr_inline_nx7du1hDcW1smnmdw_500.png

non albino baby.
0_81770_c46577f3_XL.jpg

solomon-islands_2210026c.jpg

Africa >>>>>
when I finally touch down I know i'll shed a tear and think about all of my ancestors and my friends' ancestors (and really my ppl in general) that were forced onto boats that never got the chance to see home again and those that had to tell their children and their grandchildren who had to tell their children and grandchildren what home was like.

this is ignorant...
1) ya get so wrapped up in skin tone like there aint a tribe of white blue eyes blonde africans running rampant in the mother land.

A as in 1, white as in Caucasian , tribe. This is what I asked for per your specifications.

Albinos aren't white, the Khoisan people pictured fit none of your specifications, Berbers aren't white, a black couple having a white baby (lol) and finally melanisians that aren't even indigenous to africa.

#NTetremes

Black is the original man. White comes from black, not the other way around. Africa possess the most variations of the human species; all sizes and colors. It is the cradle of civilization. This is scientifically conclusive, so, wtf are we talking about in here???

Can we just go back to hatin the rodent species please?...

Black is the original man. White comes from black, not the other way around. Africa possess the most variations of the human species; all sizes and colors. It is the cradle of civilization. This is scientifically conclusive, so, wtf are we talking about in here???

Can we just go back to hatin the rodent species please?...

The great one has spoken

anyways people saying dude can still have a music career. I don’t think so

yeah there’s a chance no one would do anything but that’s a big big risk. And what venue would book him for shows? That’s how rappers make money these days. It’ll be super difficult unless he charges for all his music and doesn’t perform

His bounce back, girls, drugs, partying

Wouldn't be hard at all imo
you should be a rapper...you make it sound so easy

But maybe so...
you would know more than me but from what I’ve heard I don’t think he’s talented enough to reinvent himself. But I’m biased cause I think he’s garbage

I could see him doing reggaeton though cause who cares what they actually say

you should be a rapper...you make it sound so easy

But maybe so...
you would know more than me but from what I’ve heard I don’t think he’s talented enough to reinvent himself. But I’m biased cause I think he’s garbage

I could see him doing reggaeton though cause who cares what they actually say

your logic doesn't make any sense.

you made it seem like he won't have any topics to rap about since this ordeal. all he has to do is stay away from street topics and then he's gucci. also, you act like he can't get ghostwriters.

your logic doesn't make any sense.

you made it seem like he won't have any topics to rap about since this ordeal. all he has to do is stay away from street topics and then he's gucci. also, you act like he can't get ghostwriters.
It’s just hard for me to fathom someone on some gangster **** so heavy then have to rap about something completely different with limited skill to do so
Maybe I just don’t know his music well enough

Also, has anyone ever transformed themselves in this way? He would be the precedent

who would ghostwrite for him knowing that they could be outted as writing for a rat? same for production...same for clubs, tours, etc.
on top of that son is garbage as far as bars so yeah I don't see how he reinvents himself either.
he's obligated to scream into a mic and rap about ignorant stuff in order to get on. he can't really rap like that. he was all image and that image is gone.

I just don't see it.

dunmy Mel Matrix could've just played his position he would've been more caked than Jim Jones instead he couldn't hold his nose of da weirdo ish :lol: :smh:

Witness protection services sure have their work cut out for them, assuming he'll enter the program.

dunmy Mel Matrix could've just played his position he would've been more caked than Jim Jones instead he couldn't hold his nose of da weirdo ish :lol: :smh:

If NY is anything like any other hood in America, when the smoke clears, and the dust settles, bodies will be had.

Back
Top Bottom