Teeth Whitening

i have the level 4 crest white strips. i noticed a very big difference after the first 4 days. i got lazy and stopped at like day 7, so i have like 23 strips left over thats just sitting there if any one wants to buy. pm me

Copped the Colgate Optic White toothpaste and mouthwash earlier, first used it just a few minutes ago.

The mouthwash definitely has an interesting taste to it :lol: .

I don't rinse because I figure whatever whitening it's doing should stay on for a bit.

And man does it taste blah :lol:

I was using the Optic toothpaste by itself but not the mouthwash until this week when I picked up a bottle. It's been good so far. I think I prefer the Crest 3D White line better, though.

anyone else use this or anything like this??

i used to just use that orange foaming aquafresh toothpaste and occasional Listerine mouthwash here and there... but now

ive been using that optic white toothpaste + mouthwash for about a month now.... maybe its cause i see myself everyday so i cant really tell a difference at all in a whiter smile...

but my mouth and teeth do feel alot cleaner and smoother but not so much whiter

used to be a chronic smoker but haven't in a year, an occasional cig here and there... and rarely any coffee.. but soda sometimes...

should i cop this kit lol

clorox!?
Hell to the no.. No freaking way..
eek.gif

roll.gif
 DEAD

My dentist told me about diluting 3% Hydrogen Peroxide with water 1:1. Doing it once a day for a week usually works.
He also told me about Clorox and water 1:3, but it's very intense.

I hope no one is stupid enough to fall for this. Try this if you want and your tongue will be looking like raw bacon.

Wish I would've seen this thread earlier, I just bought Crest Pro Health Whitening toothpaste and Listerine Whitening mouthwash the other day. Im bout to toss those go with the Colgate Optic trio along with the Peroxide

The mouthwash destroys all your tastebuds in less than a month. Srs. I had to stop because everything lost its flavor and I couldn't taste anything. My tastebuds came back in a week after I stopped.

Has this happened to anyone else? Debating on getting the 3d mouthwash or not.

Gonna start HP next week..people sometimes like my smile so what the hell might as well make it whiter..I havent been to the dentist in like 4 years..i pray it works

Back
Top Bottom