Teeth Whitening

I dilute HP with mouth wash. Feels good and taste good. Hairy tongue is like a worst case scenario. If you really srs about teeth whitening get a mouthpiece from Walgreens get a HP gel. Put gel in mouthpiece. Use mouthpiece 20-30 mins at a time. You'll get result in the same day. Be careful though if it touch the gums it'll turn white for an hour or two hahaha
I'm gonna try these trays and HP gel off Amazon. 

Swishing HP doesn't sound smart... 

uhh wtf. there aint a coincidence that girls that like to swallow also have super white teeth. i dont know what's more disgusting. the taste of h2o2, or me because im gonna continue this gargle for a week. and also, why the hell didnt any of yall warn us that it taste like skeeeet from a rhinoceros.

uhh wtf. there aint a coincidence that girls that like to swallow also have super white teeth. i dont know what's more disgusting. the taste of h2o2, or me because im gonna continue this gargle for a week. and also, why the hell didnt any of yall warn us that it taste like skeeeet from a rhinoceros.

I hope you're a female. And swish and gargle aren't the same thing.

Last edited:
Usually the HP is used for cuts in the mouth so a rinse once or twice isnt bad but I wouldnt do this everyday.

Either way I am on my third day and my teeth are noticeably whiter. :tongue: It works. I dont rinse a mouthful because it foams too much, just a little bit, spit size.

Use These 3 together twice a day brush first then rinse.You'll start seeing results in less than 2 weeks. I've been using this for a couple of months.  I drink coffee everyday but my teeth are still a lot whiter ever since using these. Warning the mouthwash is strong like hell and  burns a little Dont rinse for more than 60 seconds.

Last edited:
I'm telling you guys, use Sonicare. Not only will your teeth get whiter, but your overall gum health will increase as well.

If you want bright white teeth, just go to your dentist.

I'm still not sold on the HP method (I use that on my cuts).

That Optic White toothbrush comes off as a sham.

I just started using that Colgate trio and he isn't lying about the mouthwash burning :lol: the label recommends 60 second, I was bouncing on my toes at 35 and threw in the towel at 45.

I just started using that Colgate trio and he isn't lying about the mouthwash burning :lol: the label recommends 60 second, I was bouncing on my toes at 35 and threw in the towel at 45.

Unless you have a sore throat why the **** are you gargling? You trying to whiten your tonsils?

For those weary about HP swishing, check the back of the whitening tray/gels/systems and tell me what the active ingredient is. $30 vs. $.$50.

Use These 3 together twice a day brush first then rinse.You'll start seeing results in less than 2 weeks. I've been using this for a couple of months.  I drink coffee everyday but my teeth are still a lot whiter ever since using these. Warning the mouthwash is strong like hell and  burns a little Dont rinse for more than 60 seconds.
I've been using this for the week, but I bought the electric brush with the tongue and cheek cleaner. I love it

Good work fam, got them pearly whites 
laugh.gif

Got mine whitened today at the dentist. HUGE difference. She recommended to maintain with the 3D WHhitening products and peroxide twice a week. She looked around before she told me that though. haha.

View media item 212942
Keep in mind I'm wearing retainers which don't show how white it actually is.

Inbr that wild bill guy goes off on me for "showing off on the Internet" or some ****.

iLLest!
How much did you pay at the dentist?

Word I was just about to pick up some whitening pack from the store, but this Hydrogen Peroxide trick sounds better. I'd probably be too scared to put that in my mouth tho lol

NT has never steered me wrong in the 4.5 years ive been on here so eff it. Always been insecure with my smile anyway

NT has never steered me wrong in the 4.5 years ive been on here so eff it. Always been insecure with my smile anyway

Try it bro it does make a difference...I also use optic white and sonicare tho.

Got a compliment today about my teeth being white.. it was a chick too :pimp:

3 good friends told me my teeth looked whiter than usual today. I can't wait to see what they look like after the recommended 4 weeks. 

So what's the consensus ? The optic white plus the hydrogen peroxide?
I did hydrogen peroxide swish maybe a year back. It left certain parts of my canine teeth white. I wasn't sure if it was whitening my teeth or eroding them.

So what's the consensus ? The optic white plus the hydrogen peroxide?
I did hydrogen peroxide swish maybe a year back. It left certain parts of my canine teeth white. I wasn't sure if it was whitening my teeth or eroding them.
Optic White alone b. It works well, and it has HP in it.

Buy the toothpaste, mouthwash, and toothbrush (I bought the electric optic white brush that you can change the heads out. It had a tongue and cheek scraper built in then you wash out the head which has *** the plaque you scraped off)

It ran me about $20 but it was worth it

Brush 2-3 times a day, scrapping every time, and rinse once a day. 

Back
Top Bottom