Teeth Whitening

what does this peroxide do? what if my teeth are yellow and i dont even smoke? is everyones teeth that white underneath it? or could it possibly be just yellow lol

It's Hydrogen Peroxide Vs. Optic White..who wins?
nerd.gif

Isn't hydrogen peroxide a carcinogen with introduced orally? :x :rolleyes

Do you guys even research this kind of stuff before you do it?

Going to try the hydrogen peroxide method as well.  I've found a waterpik helps (recommended by my dentist). Especially if you use it in the morning after drinking coffee.  I use mine twice a day.

I normally brush with Optic White....

Now im about to brush with Optic White and rinse with hydrogen peroxide instead of my normal mouth wash.

Last edited:
We're all either gonna have some really white teeth or some really messed up mouths in a week :lol: :lol:

I'm almost convinced that this whitening mouthwash I used to use was just hydrogen peroxide and mint flavoring.

It leaves the exact same after taste and foams up exactly the same as plain hydrogen peroxide.

I never saw a difference when I used that stuff though :frown:

Okay NT I bought the Optic White pack today; Double pack toothpaste, mouthwash, and the brush. Cost me $20 all together but its worth it. Its basically advanced whitening strips. After using it my mouth feels cleaner than anything. I recommend this pack mixed with regular use of whitening strips.

Enjoy a cleaner mouth :smile:

"I was gonna have my teeth whitened, but then I said **** that, I'll just get a tan instead." - Mitch Hedberg

Personally, I just use the Sonicare e-series twice a day, floss after every meal, and use mouthwash twice a day.

My teeth aren't insanely bright white as if I just got them bleached, but I do get complements from time to time. (I don't drink coffee/soda, but I do smoke around half a pack a day).

Not so sure about that hydrogen peroxide though...interested to see the results.

yea lets get some updates on the dudes who are trying Hydrogen Peroxide, im still debating on whether to cop some or not

usually they feel a little brittle right afterwards.

they also look white after but I'm not sure if it's just me imagining it either..

Will give an update if I notice a difference. I'm going to give it a week.

Last edited:
Alright here is an update on my Optic White progress.

I used to get bad plaque build up when i sleep, so I would wake up with that and spend forever cleaning it off for it to come back in an hour. I woke up this morning and my teeth were as smooth as ever. So added bonus, no more build up.

Sorry I don't have any pictures I've been on my laptop lately, but my teeth are noticeably whiter as well. Im amazed at the results. I will be buying it again when I run out. 

My "Method"

I brush once in the morning and use the mouthwash.

Then I brush again before bed, but no mouthwash.

I don't brush directly after meals, it messes up the brush.

Back
Top Bottom