Teen Stabs Friend 65 Times Over Naked Facebook Photos

DAMB 
mean.gif

Everything about this crime is horrible and none of it would make sense to someone from 2002: On March 19, 16-year-old Erandy Elizabeth Gutierrez (on the right) of Guamuchil, Mexico, stabbed her best friend Anel Baez (left) 65 times after Baez posted naked selfies of the two onto Facebook.

Why did Baez do such a thing? She never got a chance to say. After inviting Gutierrez to come to her home and reconcile things, Gutierrez began attacking her former friend with a knife she grabbed in the kitchen. Most eerily, Gutierrez had warned of the attack a week earlier on Twitter. “It may seem that I am very calm, but in my head I have killed you at least three times,” she wrote. “You’ll be lucky to survive until the end of the year.” (No one monitoring anything online down there?)

Things took an even sharper turn for the surreal when the disturbed Gutierrez tried to attend Baez’s funeral a few days after the killing. It was there that authorities arrested her. As a minor, she faces a maximum of seven years in prison.

Another real WTF moment: The photo above was taken from Gutierrez’s Facebook profile. Dated October 15, 2012, it’s now been liked nearly 3,500 times.Via the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andy-Elizabeth-Gutierrez-stabbing-frenzy.html

Translated roughly from Spanish, the message reads: ‘I love you…you are my beloved sister…thanks for those moments of madness that provoke me and the laughter that you give me and also the desire to do crazy things with you’.

Tried to attend FUNERAL 
sick.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif

[h1]Teen sentenced to 12 years after killing 2-year-old sister[/h1]
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — 

A 14-year-old girl has plead guilty to stabbing her 2-year-old sister to death. 

Ty'aisa Jackson was sentenced to 12 years to serve, eight behind bars, for the November 2012 murder of Sasha Ray. 
Youngsters dont get much time

Reason to why dudes send them on drills

Why even take naked selfies to begin with? Did the girl think they were just going to be using up space on her friend's phone?

Last edited:
Why was she even out in public to try and attend the funeral? She should've at least been locked up. Facebook doesn't even allow nudity so i'm wondering what her friend posted to make her want to commit murder.

65 is pretty tiring

my personal best was 38

i usually average 29 though. 

7 years max? C'mon can't they hold her until she turns 18 so they can charge her as an adult or is that just in the States? I know they do that in some cases and this looks like it should be one of them since it was premeditated and vicious to a certain degree. 65 times....at you're "friend" too huh :smh:. Really hoping she stays behind bars for a good while,she's unstable as hell.

Don't know how I'd react if I was related to the girl that got killed and saw her "friend" at the funeral,the audacity

Last edited:
If daddy has money, shes be out by next year.

Mexico is one big *** corrupted city.

DAMB 
mean.gif

Everything about this crime is horrible and none of it would make sense to someone from 2002: On March 19, 16-year-old Erandy Elizabeth Gutierrez (on the right) of Guamuchil, Mexico, stabbed her best friend Anel Baez (left) 65 times after Baez posted naked selfies of the two onto Facebook.

Why did Baez do such a thing? She never got a chance to say. After inviting Gutierrez to come to her home and reconcile things, Gutierrez began attacking her former friend with a knife she grabbed in the kitchen. Most eerily, Gutierrez had warned of the attack a week earlier on Twitter. “It may seem that I am very calm, but in my head I have killed you at least three times,” she wrote. “You’ll be lucky to survive until the end of the year.” (No one monitoring anything online down there?)

Things took an even sharper turn for the surreal when the disturbed Gutierrez tried to attend Baez’s funeral a few days after the killing. It was there that authorities arrested her. As a minor, she faces a maximum of seven years in prison.

Another real WTF moment: The photo above was taken from Gutierrez’s Facebook profile. Dated October 15, 2012, it’s now been liked nearly 3,500 times.Via the Daily Mail: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...andy-Elizabeth-Gutierrez-stabbing-frenzy.html

Translated roughly from Spanish, the message reads: ‘I love you…you are my beloved sister…thanks for those moments of madness that provoke me and the laughter that you give me and also the desire to do crazy things with you’.

Tried to attend FUNERAL 
sick.gif

sick.gif

mean.gif
These reporters love to give lulz
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom