Teen Stabbed & Killed At A Cookout Over A Piece Of Chicken

Reporters trying to win an oscar :lol:

Bruh Pat Collins is a local celebrity for that. This is a serious case, but he applies the same voice and intensity to EVERYTHING he reports on. It could be a kid helped a cat stuck in a tree and you'd think Seal Team 6 was out there rescuing it.

Just watched the video. Grew up not more than a mile from there. Wow, that can't be real...... Chicken?

Sad, tragic, and dumb story all rolled up into one. 
Bruh Pat Collins is a local celebrity for that. This is a serious case, but he applies the same voice and intensity to EVERYTHING he reports on
Yeah for what it's worth to everyone, the reporter Pat Collins is like that with any and every story regardless of race.  Dude has the same mannerisms and pitch in voice with a story about parking tickets. 

According to NTers, dude stood his ground and died for his chicken!

Respect!

not serious

I can't believe this was JUST over a piece of chicken. There had to be an underlying issue and this was just the final straw. :smh: If this gets reported on fox.com or cnn.com I can't imagine the verbal slander that will occur.

I can't believe this was JUST over a piece of chicken. There had to be an underlying issue and this was just the final straw. :smh: If this gets reported on fox.com or cnn.com I can't imagine the verbal slander that will occur.
its never bout the chicken mane..they had to be beefin b4 that :smh:

on a different note, that reporter is a character, the hat and everything :lol:

i was hoping it wasn't black people before i opened the thread

Yet we both knew that was a losing battle. For me, I was just hoping for this to not be in the DMV... *WELP* :rolleyes

And I get the whole "preemptive strike" thing on the interwebz to quell bigotry, but don't put this one on the racists. Black people are going to have a wide array of emotions over this one.

Anyway, Rest In Peace to the fallen:

Pat Collins is the white cat who wears frames right?
(can't see the video)

If so then I don't EEEEEEEEVEN need to see it.

:rofl: I can already see it in my head.

I'm so sick of this **** man. So ******g sick of my people acting a ******g fool.

This one over chicken bruh? Another idiot killed trying to rob people in line for a sneaker?

I give the hell up.

Ernest has 7 siblings and a what seems to be a very good Father in the home...:wow: and the dude that killed him is still a suspect instead of a corpse?!

This family is strong, and I mean strong to let this guy walk away from this.

I honestly would have thrown my life away with no regards if this happened to my child.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom