Teen murdered Before she Could Testify

Wait..so the dude already raped the girl, and she still goes to meet him(or anyone she met on the internet)??

was thinking the samething. why would she get into a car of a guy who has assaulted her? RIP and sad regardless
I know its kind of over critical but its just too mucg wrong with this story. Part of me does feel sorry for the girl and her family becuase I have a sister around that age, but theres another part of me that feel like this is the worst case scenario of unattentive parents and a fast *** little girl. The fact that she was still meeting up with people online and got into the car with a guy that supposedly just assulted her, almost leaves me to believe it was consensual. I know its ****** up, but I done seem some people do some things in my lifetime.

But like you said the story maybe worded weird, probably because the writer is trying to save some face for the victim and her family.

Isn't that HIS story? It's just as, if not more likely that he forced her into the car with the full intent of killing her.
Davis told authorities that Gray was surprised to see him but got into his car when he told her he wanted to talk to her about the sexual assault case. He said he then drove her to the remote area.
Sick MFer regardless, rapist and murderer.

It's also disgusting, whether blatant or not, that some of you try to put any of the blame on her.

Last edited:
FAMB!!! I live two blocks from carrollton...
I would've NEVER thought some nonsense would go down like this there!
:smh: :smh:
Cats on that Marlo tip
Crazy **** happens in the northern Dallas suburbs like Addison, Irving, Carrollton, Plano and Lewisville. Probably more then other parts of Dallas. Moved to Lewisville after living in West Dallas and North Dallas (Lovefield). People leaving doors unlocked and ish waiting for murderers and robbers to come in. People feel too secure in these neighborhoods like they are protected.

As far as these case though, I think the parents should have been on obvious high alert seeing that their daughter was raped and her rapist was still lurking around. With that said, I feel bad for them. RIP

regardless of the inconsitencies in this story, the little girl shouldn't have been done like that. rest in paradise shania gray

this line got me: According to an arrest affidavit, Gray fell into the river and called Davis by his nickname: "Why, Wish?" :smh:

Back
Top Bottom