Teen Mom Farrah Is About To Release A "Movie"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh. I would give her 100 dollars and a kit Kat mini. No one cares about her. I didn't know she existed til this thread

Smh. I would give her 100 dollars and a kit Kat mini. No one cares about her. I didn't know she existed til this thread

i come back here hoping to find some footage

only to find that this thread has become even more gay.

you guys are trying to play it off but most of you would probably top this dude off if you guys could.

disgusting.

i come back here hoping to find some footage

only to find that this thread has become even more gay.

you guys are trying to play it off but most of you would probably top this dude off if you guys could.

disgusting.
Well blowjobs and all that good stuff is fine with me, won't kiss though. That's just repulsive.

Last edited:
Only? That's a year's salary for no more than 15-20 minutes of "work" for a virtually unknown reality slob. It's not like it's going to make a her a bigger pig than she already is.

You didn't understand the post. It was funny and I said "only" because she wants 2 million...

that boy james deen got girls tatting his name on them..

pimp.gif

the girl's ugly as hell though.

Last edited:
My man said a kit kat mini(dead)
London Keyes or asa akira don't care, if I ever had the I would be captain save'm
Belieeve dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom