Teen denied heart transplant due to bad grades and trouble with the law according to family

World News Daily Report previously reported an eyewitness account of Jesus' miracles, alleged that loggers cut down the world's oldest tree, and published purported photos of a "prehistoric shark" discovered in Pakistan.

:lol:

Last edited:
"However, this "news" was not reported by any other credible media outlet because it's a spoof about the alleged "heartlessness" and entitlement of the wealthy from the World Daily News whose disclaimer  page openly admits the site's articles are not meant to be taken as truth"

laugh.gif
mean.gif
You had heart doe and that's all that matters

executive76 is the typical internet user.... eats up any information that comes his way, doesn't even do as much as a simple google search to check something before he takes it as fact

It's a mix of things, if you have money it goes without saying you will find yourself at the top of a donors list....that's just life bruhs, ya just gonna have to deal with it.

If you are just an average joe with health insurance, start praying and jumping through all the hoops necessary and following Doctors orders to a T in order for that second chance, it wasn't gonna be any easier or harder for this kid to get his heart over some suburban white kid of middle class parents, if anything to save face this kid and his family were granted the heart by the hospital in order for them to not be labeled racists by activist everywhere....kind of sad they pulled the race card and dude went out proved the stereotypes right....like Charlamane said, this idiot done **** it up for whatever other young trouble kid may go through the same and could have genuinely turned his life around....who's gonna fight his battle?...not to mention, what other individual lost his/her life waiting for the heart Stokes got?

We are given 1 life to live, 1 body to live it in, we can try our best to live it in a healthy way, without abusing it, no drug use, healthy eating, excersising, etc...this is the way we should all approach life and our bodies...in the case a diseases out of our control threateness our livelihood, we must deal with it as best we could...most times the battle is lost as sad as that can be...at the end of the day we are not owed **** this was Stokes fate, Doctors obviously knew what type of person they were dealing and they were dead on as to why they didn't want to give him the heart, it was an absolute waste....smh

Anyone still siding with him getting that heart needs to just bow out of this thread.

executive76 is the typical internet user.... eats up any information that comes his way, doesn't even do as much as a simple google search to check something before he takes it as fact

I guess that means you fall into a similar category seeing as you make the assumption that you know all about me based off ONE post/mistake. :rolleyes

I guess that means you fall into a similar category seeing as you make the assumption that you know all about me based off ONE post/mistake.
eyes.gif
know all about you?...

i'm commenting on you not knowing how to vet info....

when did i imply i knew every aspect of who you are?

oh that's right... i didn't....

"Not knowing how to vet info" based on that one post... "typical internet users" also make assumptions.

I see that A LOT on NT.

Back
Top Bottom