Teen Accused of Groping Woman’s Butt Blames Her ‘Irresistible Booty’

At some point in our lives we all think about it but who actually does it
lol

:lol: This. I'm sure we've all been in the position where you get hypnotized with some sort of mass in your life but to actually proceed and randomly feel up a woman cause you can't resist the urge :rofl:

When I was younger me and a few friends we're goofing around looking at nice butts while at work, Sir Mix-A-Lot came on and we just has gotten too stupid for our own good.
So this gorgeous French girl walks by the office with a nice round butt, not too big, not too small, perfect child bearing hips and thin waist. I go for it! Heart was pounding in the midst of the banter and carrying on while they're looking in anticipation and shock.

*SQUISH-SQUISH* I palmed it and it was all I ever dreamed it would be, she turns around and there's a strange look of ecstasy, then confusion, then anger and finally forgiveness.

As I'm walking back to the office STILL grooving to Sir-Mix-A-Lot, friends face change from cheers to there's a mountain lion sprinting in my direction. I turn around and see her friend dragging her by the arm and from the looks she's gonna cause trouble for me. Keeping my pace and cool (on the outside), I confidently walk back in the office and try to play it off.
"little in the middle but she got much back" dancing in my friend face but he's scared as ****.

The over weight ugly feminist friend storms in our offices and says "is this how you treat women?", I reply "what?" ...she say's "don't what me you groped her le cul bum, i have mind to report you".

I replied "sorry, she looked like someone I know from behind", my boy tries to hold the laughter in from what I blurted out. This woman is PISSED and in all seriousness says "if you want to touch her le cul, take her out first for a nice dinner and see if she's up to letting you have your way with her" ...at this point my boy gets up holding in snickering and walks to the back with a folder covering his beet red face.

My other INSTIGATING boy sarcastically says "Yeah, man if you want to touch her *** buy her dinner man that's how we do it!"

The girl says something in French to the feminist and she agrees to leave, saw her later that night ironically at the club and she gave me a "you know what you did stare"
I bought her dinner upstairs 
laugh.gif
, then we danced for a few and exchanged myspaces.

Last edited:
When I was younger me and a few friends we're goofing around looking at nice butts while at work, Sir Mix-A-Lot came on and we just has gotten too stupid for our own good.
So this gorgeous French girl walks by the office with a nice round butt, not too big, not too small, perfect child bearing hips and thin waist. I go for it! Heart was pounding in the midst of the banter and carrying on while they're looking in anticipation and shock.

*SQUISH-SQUISH* I palmed it and it was all I ever dreamed it would be, she turns around and there's a strange look of ecstasy, then confusion, then anger and finally forgiveness.

As I'm walking back to the office STILL grooving to Sir-Mix-A-Lot, friends face change from cheers to there's a mountain lion sprinting in my direction. I turn around and see her friend dragging her by the arm and from the looks she's gonna cause trouble for me. Keeping my pace and cool (on the outside), I confidently walk back in the office and try to play it off.
"little in the middle but she got much back" dancing in my friend face but he's scared as ****.

The over weight ugly feminist friend storms in our offices and says "is this how you treat women?", I reply "what?" ...she say's "don't what me you groped her le cul bum, i have mind to report you".

I replied "sorry, she looked like someone I know from behind", my boy tries to hold the laughter in from what I blurted out. This woman is PISSED and in all seriousness says "if you want to touch her le cul, take her out first for a nice dinner and see if she's up to letting you have your way with her" ...at this point my boy gets up holding in snickering and walks to the back with a folder covering his beet red face.

My other INSTIGATING boy sarcastically says "Yeah, man if you want to touch her *** buy her dinner man that's how we do it!"

The girl says something in French to the feminist and she agrees to leave, saw her later that night ironically at the club and he gave me a "you know what you did stare"
I bought her dinner upstairs , then we danced for a few and exchanged myspaces.

Sounds like she was more upset at you not trying to talk to her. Especially if the DB was doing all the talking. Was she speaking french?

Sounds like she was more upset at you not trying to talk to her. Especially if the DB was doing all the talking. Was she speaking french?
The cutie was speaking in VERY horrible English, it made her 7x more sexier 
laugh.gif
. I honestly don't think she was upset I didn't talk to her, more or so just blindly enraged by what she believes in is being violated. We were all either 19-21 so imagine a 21 year old college student in a Susan B Anthony tee, I KNEW the deal.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So this dude waited until the police got there? Sorry, I didn't read the story but did he wait?

The girl says something in French to the feminist and she agrees to leave, saw her later that night ironically at the club and he gave me a "you know what you did stare"
I bought her dinner upstairs , then we danced for a few and exchanged myspaces.
So did you hit? I mean you bought her dinner.

LOL @ Your man hyping it

Last edited:
wish grabbin cheecks was legal id do it multiple times a day

Last edited:
North Lauderdale?? That's my old neighborhood. If this was the wal mart on McNab and Rock Island then my dude is a fool. Never seen an attractive broad there in my life :x

North Lauderdale is your old hood? I live out there and i agree with you on there not being an attractive broads there. And there has to be something more to the story, cause the BSOs in North Lauderdale are lazy.

Back
Top Bottom