Teams that should become Buyers or Sellers before the NBA trade deadline....

On the Mavericks shopping list:

1. Marcus Camby
2 .Gerald Wallace
3. Mike Miller
4. A bomb to blow to it up.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Cavs: Buyers. I really hope they make an offer for Camby (even if only a rumor) or Amare demands a trade to a contender (I'm allowed to hope...Barack's in office) for Wally and a 1st rounder or filler.

yea for Wally + Varejao + future 2nd rounder

^I was actually thinking Snow, Sasha, or Lorenzen Wright. It wouldn't make sense to 'upgrade' to an older Center when our frontcourt is as old asit is, even though Hickson has surprised everyone. Whether we like it or not AV is the future starting center of this team in 2 years max, Camby will be 37 bythen...

Originally Posted by JDB1523

^I was actually thinking Snow, Sasha, or Lorenzen Wright. It wouldn't make sense to 'upgrade' to an older Center when our frontcourt is as old as it is, even though Hickson has surprised everyone. Whether we like it or not AV is the future starting center of this team in 2 years max, Camby will be 37 by then...
i was actually quoting it for Amare. Camby is too old and we dont need 2 7 footers that shoots jumpers all the time. We need someone like BrandonBass or Amare. Isnt Snow retiring though?
Mo Sasha LeBron Amare Z or Ben.

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

Kirk and Deng can actually play with Rose. I wouldnt mind Kirk as 6th man. Hughes, and Ben Gordon are another story.
Finally a bulls fan with some @%%@%+!@@$%$* SENSE! Ben Gordon holds every body back on this team! He is very selfish, to say the least. The teamplays much better without him because guys know they have a chance to get the ball on offense and make something happen. Luol would reach his max potentialwith Gordon gone. By max potential im talkin, 20 + ppg and 7-9 rbs a game! If you watch bulls games all the time like i do, you notice that when the ball getsspread around on offense (usually when gordon is sittin on the bench) the team plays A LOT better defense. I would much rather keep Hinrich than gordon! Iwould love to see the bulls make a run at Redd or Josh Howard if they are available.

Back
Top Bottom