Teamates not warning you about screens unappreciation! Vol. CRACK!

Definately. especially for a guy like me whose more active defensively then offensively, its the worse thing ever.

and seriously, calling screens dont help?
smh.gif

If you call out the screen, you at least give me ample time to either yell "switch", or play over the screen, which is what i normally do.

Originally Posted by heel033

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]yeah if i'm playing pickup and i'm calling out the screen for someone, i usually just yell whether they should go under or fight it to avoid confusion, i.e. "screen, go under"[/font]
yeah word, if its not organized ball and some %#%* like pick up ill usually do that based on the skill lever of the player with the ball. For instance if the dude is mad quick and/or can shoot ill usually call out the switch so we got a defender in his grill always but if hes not that good ill usually just say go through cause hes not a threat to shoot and/or get to the hole. Than of course theres always mismatches where you kinda gotta try and fight through... But hedging is always good regardless.

True, but not when your picking up someone full court andPOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's easy to tell a screen is coming if your notmoving like that Bron picture.
exactly, i can look around and use my arms when im standing still waiting for my guy to make a move, but if im full speed running down the court you best be calling out the screens.

Stop crying and get better awareness.

and you clearly dont play ball. Stop crying? Why should i take focus off my man in a full speed situation? Like its that hard to call out a pick?

D Fish though
pimp.gif
%%%# that dude Scola... and they were about to win too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom