++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

its about time joerdan23, i knew you would bomb this place up with all your heat :pimp:
pimp.gif
F.C.BARCELONA
TeamMAXIMAL
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

still recovering from that vintage blitzkrieg of Joerdan23
detailed pics and background info are appreciated on that heat you have...i will pm you the sig, or if some other teammember can send the sig to joerdan23, because that stupid 5 pm a days got me down

Joerdan23 welcome aboard!!!!!!!!

Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

wow. air pressures sooo pristine...

lovin' the og "persians"
too

what are those red/white highs.
that have the AIR sole???

Thanks Guys!!

Quote:
what are those red/white highs.

Those are Air Train Hi's. those are sz 14 PE's ,..those are are the last pe issued to George Gervin when he was traded to the Bulls. I will get at yu guys with more pics of the size tag and hang tag.

Quote:
detailed pics and background info are appreciated

Will get to it when i get home from church!!!

Tennessee Sneaker Summit June 16th in Nashville
TEAM TN

yes those air pressures are :wow:
eek.gif

still wearable Joe? (i assume this is your name :smile:
smile.gif

looking for a decent pair, and more important, decent price
had the opportunity (and still have i think) to buy a pair of those, DS with everything (case, pump, etcetera) for 300 USD plus shipping...although money is not the issue, you have to see the pair yourelf to evaluate the damage, prob if you touch those heels, they will fall apart...so, a no go for those
here are the pics...look and :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

surfin' ebay belgium and they got some pretty ok things.....definitely vintage stuff.
**Hollywood Squares**​
Team Macintosh​
Team Vintage Heat​
Only 20 but I'm still OG.​

im gonna look on ebay to make my team proud!!!!!!!!
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

Cris I know you got some vintage heat.
P.S. I love what you did for your team and team AF1 with the shirts. We will get at you when ready if its cool.
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

kapepper, I sent you a PM for the sig... I don't know if it went through though.
Come Back Mr. Hart

Quote:
And about ebay, OF COURSE, I search ebay. At least like twice a day, and its like Vintage stuff that I like I can never find in my size. I grew up in the 90s, so that's the kinda shoes I want. I mean, I'm not gonna cop stuff just because its vintage, I like to cop stuff I like. So basically, what are some sites that have 90s b-ball and turf shoes? I'm tryna get my hands on a pair of Diamond Turf VI's.
Team Cleveland..........OG Member # 1King Of Cleveland.......As Far As Kicks Go.Teamam Fam.Team Vintage Heat.Vintage Heat Since 1980!!!
New Myspace...http://www.myspace.com/stillshortycsince94

If anyone who has joined needs the sig pm myself or kapepper. One of us will get back at you. Just make sure when u get it light it up on the post so we know its done.

Pat
Team Vintage Heat​
Never Too Old​

^^^^ I dont even know how to post a sig ... someone want to help me out with that :\
ohwell.gif
.. appreciate it

Oh yeah , im on the team BTW

Back
Top Bottom