++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

wore these to a shoe store this morning that released the  jordan concord lows, no one had any idea what they were.... granted most of the people there were between 14-19 making these older than some of them haha. the real concord lows lol.

wore these to a shoe store this morning that released the  jordan concord lows, no one had any idea what they were.... granted most of the people there were between 14-19 making these older than some of them haha. the real concord lows lol.
i remember those and nah all the kids just know the retro jordans that s all they go for and things that hype up 

OPIUM PARIS was deff the best and #1 shop when it comes to sick OG shoes that were on display
and 2nd would be Woei store in rotterdam, both shops got some insane heat on display that was not for sale
i remembered when i was there in 2005 and saw the OG wmns big window AM1 for the first time in my life
that was a undescribable feeling when i picked up that shoe and got it in my hands, i will never forget that feeling anymore
couple of years later they stashed all the kickz in display closets and you were not able to touch them anymore

MAY YOU REST IN ETERNAL PEACE MY LOVE :frown:

R.I.P. OG A I R M A X 1

1986-2014

:frown:   :frown:

Damn, that air bubble on the Varsity Blues are HUMONGOUS.

Those OG Air Max 1's are crazy. Speaking of which, how many of you seen this on youtube?

Last edited:
My brothers, I truly apologize if this is an ignorant question. Im new to the vintage heat and all I have to say is "WHERE HAVE I BEEN!?" So much FIRE around here. 

If I could ask you guys, where do you score your vintage cops? Is it just an ongoing battle? Or is there a specific instagram that I should follow? Or website with some decent heat? Sorry once again if this is a dumb question. But just looking for some guidance so I can join in on the vintage goodness. Thanks fam.

My brothers, I truly apologize if this is an ignorant question. Im new to the vintage heat and all I have to say is "WHERE HAVE I BEEN!?" So much FIRE around here. 

If I could ask you guys, where do you score your vintage cops? Is it just an ongoing battle? Or is there a specific instagram that I should follow? Or website with some decent heat? Sorry once again if this is a dumb question. But just looking for some guidance so I can join in on the vintage goodness. Thanks fam.

"Vintage heat" can be acquired in a few places, and it is probably the sphere in the hobby where prices vary most widely.

You can find vintage items on Ebay and such - a lot of it is priced pretty highly IMO.

The fantastic, but now essentially extinct way to score vintage heat cheaply and domestically was to convince mom and pop stores to let you down to the basement to dig in their dead stock (that's where the word deadstock comes from). But, there are very few of those stores left today and most have either been picked through or the owners have sold the stock themselves via Ebay, etc.

corgishoe, gustadaninja, and wormtokyo are a few good IG accounts. There are others but too, but those are the most popular and spring to mind.

If you want to get vintage heat and at bargain prices, the truth is you have to figure out how to shop outside of the US. There are a number of ways to do this. Go forth young man. Research and then conquer!

Last edited:
thats one of the main keys, is to shop outside of the US.... Most all mom and pop shops have been picked over and all the real gems are gone... you can get lucky from time to time on ebay, but its random... all though I did just score a great and super tough to find vintage pair off ebay for a very reasonable price. you just have to search.

thats one of the main keys, is to shop outside of the US.... Most all mom and pop shops have been picked over and all the real gems are gone... you can get lucky from time to time on ebay, but its random... all though I did just score a great and super tough to find vintage pair off ebay for a very reasonable price. you just have to search.

Indeed.

Patience and diligence is another key for sure. If you have a certain pair in mind, it may be years before you find it. It may pop up after not having seen it more 18 months, but be way overpriced and you have to exercise discipline.

One of the main reasons vintage isn't more widely pursued (other than wearability) is that it isn't all that easy.

Money isn't enough to rock this aspect of the hobby. You need knowledge and know-how, etc. And, that's why it's worth pursuing!!

Thank you senseis. All that truly helps and I have already begun my research. For real thank you for the help and I hope to be posting some vintage goods with you all soon

Back
Top Bottom