++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

thanks BIP, just got the samples, and they are amazing. 
pimp.gif

1 more pic 

^ Nice Zoom Citizen's. I really loved the Alpha Project lineup............. I haven't been on this site for months. With all the nonsense going on, I see why. But I really love this thread.
Spent years looking for these. Found em on eBay for $60. Reminds me of one of the last true eras of college basketball. Word to the Fab Five but I'll defer to JKidd on these:

^Nice 120s....we always called those the Spideys. I've always loved the Prestos too, but they never suited my feet. This is another "wish I would've kept these" pair:

Only time I ever rooted for the Knicks, was the Houston, Spree, LJ squad. Houston made these a must have for me. Also never knew there was a nubuck version and leather version of this colrway.

^Nice 120s....we always called those the Spideys. I've always loved the Prestos too, but they never suited my feet. This is another "wish I would've kept these" pair:

Only time I ever rooted for the Knicks, was the Houston, Spree, LJ squad. Houston made these a must have for me. Also never knew there was a nubuck version and leather version of this colrway.

What's good, man. Hope all is well with you.

Yeah - I called them the Spidermans too. They are one of my favorite under the radar AMs. At one point, I was trying to complete the full set - I think there were actually like 10 -12 pairs.

I think there used to be a pair of those Houstons on deadstockoriginals.com, but checking back to the site (haven't been there in years), it looks like the site is either screwed up or down.

Yo, whats up Bip? I see you still got sneaks in the vault, huh?  You and Lemon are keeping this thread alive, single handed! I know folks got more vintage stuff than what this thread has already, I guess it just needs to stay in constant activity......Korea hasn't been the spot I thought it would be. Tons of overpriced items, but at least they don't have sales tax here.  I figured it would be a haven like Japan, but it is what it is.  Running shoes here are wildly popular, so I've seen some Asics, NB's, and Adidas I know I haven't seen stateside.  But for the sz 11.5 and up crowd, its like looking for a unicorn.  Regardless, I'll stick to eBay and I currently have my eyes on a couple of pairs of 120s.

And Lemon, are you in the Seattle area?

Last edited:
lemon you have one of the dopest collection of runners
always enjoy your instagram posts man

Back
Top Bottom