Originally Posted by Vsano

Vintage MJ & Spike Lee Pics

36d25b5e425f8669838d973b5cb74f4690f6cc2.jpg
7262537e335c3627843dc5a2e0bd63338d9a07f.jpg
b4d158e25c6c8ad35d27f6b4a9d646bd4107629.jpg
3ea35714e4c255636aae838ddceaa87e9db4abf.jpg
06415fe0596582da44416c647602eb7663e59e8.jpg
pimp.gif

Sole23-I LOVE THAT JACKET. My love for Starter Pro Jackets is only equalled by my love for Nike and Jordans. A site I'm working on, I did a whole thingon Starter Jackets. www.scottssportsland.com

After a long absence in the team vintage heat thread, I'm gonna post some new stuff here, and pump some life into my old www.burnsshoes.com site. If you've never been, lots of shoe pics, see it now before I update it. I have accumulated somenice shoes during my little vacation.

-Scott

Vsano - Thanks for all the pics!

eciaccord - Why are you selling after keeping them for so long?

New pic, old shoes. Just wanted to contribute to this, it has been a while for me.

I'm not sure if these quite make the vintage cutoff, but I know at least Karl will appreciate these.

To answer your question airjordanjack, I'm slowly getting out of the shoe game, I'm only keeping what I could wear. They are really nice to look at butunfortunately I cannot wear them. It seems they are depreciating in value and before they go any lower I need to let them go. I just sold them on ebay for $365shipped. Sucks but at least I can pass the torch to someone who can truly appreciate them. By the way, sick looking infrareds. I really would have liked tofind a pair for a decent price.

have a pair of these nike air trainer 1's along with a couple pairs of mcenroe socks brand new. are the trainers og's or the first retro's ? ican't recall if they came out before.

size tag says 94xxxx

anyone also have a price estimatation ? sz. 12 ds with og box, no cracks or anything. i'm thinking in the 300-350 range ? but i'm just guessing so icould be way off base.

Wow---been a while since I been in this thread, although earlier, my name was Bait2Master or A Stunting GoTRILLa

anyways, lookin' at these on the 'bay

I offered 85...what u think?

one of the best threads going on NT...nice stuff everyone, too many to name....

two of mine...

Air Command Force...
368013818.jpg

Air Jordan 4 Retro('99)
305725811.jpg

peace.

'preciate it airjordanjack....always wanted a pair of Air Command Force, gotta clean em up a bit more and there will be on display once I move, and thewhite cement 4s I rock all the time...

nice pickups u got recently with the $80 steals on the concord Xis and VIs LOL! and i am glad u finally got a pair of black cements....fresh pictures as alwayshomie...

and i am STILL jealous of your OG Hare Jordan 7s
mad.gif
lol

I cant beleive this is on pg 3
ohwell.gif

Well here are some vintage baby nikes they look like a cortez but I am not sure.
They do not have a size tag and i do not know when they are from!
Any info would be great!!

Hey guys here is another vintage pair that i am unsure of!
Anyone know the name of these? any help would be great!
Ok here are the shoes! Thanks again you guys!

Come on guys this is one of the best threads on here and it shouldnt be on page 2 ever!!!
Here is a bumb to get back to page 1
Well these I dont know if 99 counts as vintage but they are ogs!

hey whats up guys havent been in here for so long idk we could post og jordans in here if so i have alot to put in here i remember upon joining this team in2006 i feel in love with og nikes and jordans and now my collection is ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom