++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

^nice atc
I saw those ds purple atc's size 8 but didnt buy them because if i wore them they probably would of cracked and im not one that buys shoes just to keep ds.
Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

Docholiday great pickup especially for $28. I have these but they are to small, size 12.

Womens size 7, to small for my sister if anyone is interested.

Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

docho...did you really pay 28 USD for them????
rbn :\
ohwell.gif
Quote:
didnt buy them because if i wore them they probably would of cracked and im not one that buys shoes just to keep ds.
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

size 4.5 and 6 people check out seller &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp desarie some good stuff
Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

^ indubitably.
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

lboiczo
damn!!
I was the one that hit you up yesterday about the women air cross trainers on the bay. How much is bin for the mens pair?

lboiczo HOLY CRAP!! that was amazing, I kept scrolling down thinking it would end but it didnt. Are you selling anything. Loving the carnivores and purple and green huaraches.... brings back memories.

kapepper
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

lboiczo: well I had planned to post until you shut this @#%$ thread down... good gawd, unbelievable. one question tho, what are the "skyjordans"? sorry for my lack of shoe knowledge lol

M1ke

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

by the way, i think this makes it easier to cop some shoes we want, uniting the people who in to vintage sneakers
i see bait is already being served (when do you have you og sn back?)
and i am also in th middle of something

lboiczo has some great auctions running....beach boy nikes :smile:
smile.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Blasts from the Past.​

babylebron let see it I know you have a whole bunch of goodies. Your the guy in the ebay thread always getting the steals if I am not mistaken.

rbn
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

RIP to these. I wore them and they came un-glued. I might try to crazy glue them back together though. I figured I might as well post a pic of them when they were in DS condition.
lboiczo I see your pair and raise you another
Your collection (lboiczo) is crazy, I wish I had like 10-15 things you just posted and you have doubles and trips.

Team Vintage
Heat​
Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom