Team POKEMON NOW ACCEPTING MEMBERS

can someone make me an avy of this
368806414.jpg

with my screen name at the bottom?
thanks

Sig and Avy Check, although I may switch back to Liu

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Another lame attempt to try and capitalize on the team hype that Steezzz started
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Dude it's not that serious. Just having nostalgicmoments reminiscing on childhood favorites. You Marvel people are taking this too serious.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Another lame attempt to try and capitalize on the team hype that Steezzz started
tired.gif
laugh.gif
Dude it's not that serious. Just having nostalgic moments reminiscing on childhood favorites. You Marvel people are taking this too serious.
The majority of people in Team Marvel are so sensitive and take everything to serious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

tired.gif
laugh.gif
Dude it's not that serious. Just having nostalgic moments reminiscing on childhood favorites. You Marvel people are taking this too serious.
The majority of people in Team Marvel are so sensitive and take everything to serious.
laugh.gif
No I started this team bc i love my comics.
Ya'll are trying way to hard to start teams ,, but they eventually fail
laugh.gif

The only teams i see staying afloat are Capcom and ...... well, you know the other
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by Rafool

tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No I started this team bc i love my comics.
Ya'll are trying way to hard to start teams ,, but they eventually fail
laugh.gif

The only teams i see staying afloat are Capcom and ...... well, you know the other
pimp.gif
wink.gif
Never said anything about that.

I said the majority of people in team marvel whine so much or always take everything to serious.

coughcoughp0tat0 5aladcoughcough
laugh.gif

It's all good though. Just for fun.

Back
Top Bottom