TEAM PENNY is LIVE!!! - We made it to 100

What up KJ nice Penny collection you got. Updated pg 1 with your name on there. Welcome to the team bro, and thanks for serving our country.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by sneakerphile42

^Well then I guess that would mean you don't get in. smh
thanks man. I hope i can put together a strong enugh penny/fom collection to get approval. Thanks for replying. Have a good one

Anyone have a pair of the all black 2's in a 10.5? Can't find them anywhere for a reasonable price.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

thanks man. I hope i can put together a strong enugh penny/fom collection to get approval. Thanks for replying. Have a good one

LOL, I thought you were joking man. But thanks for replying to my reply. Have a better one

Originally Posted by abernja

* Welcome to the Team Erwin! *

TEAM PENNY
"Every Cent Counts"
Dwadefan

Official Team Penny Forum
http://teampenny.yuku.com/

If you have info missing or should be on the list let me know so I can keep it current. Thanks.
You can add my location for whatever reason. Tucson, AZ

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Anyone have a pair of the all black 2's in a 10.5? Can't find them anywhere for a reasonable price.

Nike.com has them for $99. Seems reasonable. I am still playing the waiting game on them. I saw the OG colors for as low as $89.99 plus the 30%. So that iswhat I am hoping for...

Those coppers are sick! And I already have is album, it's pretty dope

haha i got it as well, been playing it for the past 2 days working on getting some more pennys, i got miami 2s coming and one other pair
pimp.gif

just got my first pair of blue black pennys today
and i must say.. it makesme want to start coping more pairs.. these things are sickl

I had these when they originally dropped but eventually had to sell them cuz my feet grew a whole size.
frown.gif

Well after 3-4 years without them I've finally been reunited. Got them off eBay DS for $122 shipped.
smile.gif

Not too happy about the crumpled up foam on the left shoe though.

Bonus shots of all my Penny 1's together.

got a great question for u guys. do u know if the 1/2 cents come in kid sizes? the girl wants some. gotta love a female that loves kicks. then lovespennys....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

LOL, I thought you were joking man. But thanks for replying to my reply. Have a better one
can i be an honorary team penny member without showing any pennys. I have a few on my blog> but not really showcased> how bout like theygive honorary degrees to people who dont deserve it from collages and such. Great thread regardless. I like enthusiasm for shoes regardless of style and colorand year.

^ Tell us what's so special to you about Penny Hardaway and his shoe line. What it means to you etc.

You should also post up the pics from your blog.

Back
Top Bottom